Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrade PayPal account to Business?

It was very difficult to verify my PayPal account. It seems i will keep trying it out until I get a reasonable to lead . I stopped working on most of the websites because they supported only PayPal.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is usually some benefits that might come with opening a business account with PayPal such as increase in the volume of transactions and the number of times you can send out money in a day. This would mean that your account will not be flagged easily whenever there is some kind of fast activity.

I do have a PayPal account but I was unable to verify the account and that makes it useless. The major reason is that PayPal payment isn't accepted in my country and the ban as not been lifted yet.

It is only necessary for you to upgrade your PayPal account to a business one where they are making so much money because if it is an individual account they will continuously charge you very high as a business.

I opened it as a business account and there wasn't any hassle in getting it verified. I used most of my personal details throughout and the process was very easy.
Now I can receive any amounts of money at all into my account.

I opened it as a business account and there wasn't any hassle in getting it verified. I used most of my personal details throughout and the process was very easy.
Now I can receive any amounts of money at all into my account.
That's a good idea glad you have been able to use your PayPal account without facing any challenge,but for me I have tried several times but my account gets locked without any good reason.

I wanted some but,Due to legal restrictions, I am unable to even have a PayPal account.
However, upgrading a PayPal account for commercial purposes is a good idea.

I wanted some but,Due to legal restrictions, I am unable to even have a PayPal account.
However, upgrading a PayPal account for commercial purposes is a good idea.
Using PayPal account is a good idea but if you are in a country where people is not available ill not advise you to use it because you will be banned with your money inside.

Paypal business accounts have higher fees. Therefore, you should not upgrade your personal account to a business account unless you are generating a lot of sales and receiving a lot of funds.

PayPal can be very frustrating, so whenever you're dealing with using their services, it's very important to careful. When there's no need for you to upgrade to business PayPal, it's better to stick with your personal PayPal.

I can remember whether @Shortie had her issues with PayPal after having her account upgrade but only for PayPal to place her money on hold.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds