Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Unlisted staff members?

Blue_Cardinal

Recognized member
Credits
Some forums do not show their staff members, they all have the same colors and they don't have any special stars or anything, and as weird as it may be I was wondering why people would do that? And would you join a forum with unlisted staff?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's weird. It's like they don't trust you and are trying to catch you out. Not noticed any forums to be honest that do this though

Well if their part of the customer support team or something like that I wouldn't list them but if they was a moderator then I definitely would.

Huh, that's weird. I list all of my mods and staff team in general. Don't see why they would do this...

I've never seen a forum like this, but I personally wouldn't mind it. I think it would keep people in line.

It could cause fights, though, like if that person goes to moderate and the person they were moderating didn't believe thy were staff and argued with them about it.

Like undercover cops? :p I think it's cool as long as they are not publically moderating anyone. They do it behind the scenes and leave it as that, and let a listed staff member handle the warnings and bannings.

Like undercover cops? :yum: I think it's cool as long as they are not publically moderating anyone. They do it behind the scenes and leave it as that, and let a listed staff member handle the warnings and bannings.
Good point. That is cool when you think about it this way.

Like undercover cops? :yum: I think it's cool as long as they are not publically moderating anyone. They do it behind the scenes and leave it as that, and let a listed staff member handle the warnings and bannings.

They hide in the shadows.

Every forum has their way of running things. I really don't worry about things like that. If someone like that started hassling me on a forum, I would contact the forum owner and ask who the person is and if they have an official reason for their behavior.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds