Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Uber eats, doordash and other services pay well?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do these food/delivery services pay well? I live in an area that doesn't have many delivery services like doordash, ubereats, and others. I wish they supported my area, but alas they don't. With that being said, do these services pay well at least? If I maybe one day become a delivery man, does it really pay well or is it not as good as it's made out to be?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do these food/delivery services pay well? I live in an area that doesn't have many delivery services like doordash, ubereats, and others. I wish they supported my area, but alas they don't. With that being said, do these services pay well at least? If I maybe one day become a delivery man, does it really pay well or is it not as good as it's made out to be?

Uber Eats is not available in my country. However, there is a similar and alternative service available in my country and it is called Food Panda. It has many employees. The good thing about it is that jobs are available all the time. This is because it needs many people who could deliver the food.

Ubereats and doordash are not available in my location. However, there are similar companies. I do not have any experience working with them but I use their services as a customer frequently. I frequently talk to these delivery boys and girls and they say they are earning well.

The pay from food delivery services like Uber Eats and DoorDash can vary based on factors such as demand, number of orders, and distance traveled. It can be a decent source of income, especially if there's high demand in your area and you receive tips from customers. However, pay can also be inconsistent, and it's important to consider expenses like gas and vehicle maintenance. Before becoming a delivery driver, research the opportunities and conditions in your area to determine the earning potential and overall experience.

Regenerate response

The pay from food delivery services like Uber Eats and DoorDash can vary based on factors such as demand, number of orders, and distance traveled. It can be a decent source of income, especially if there's high demand in your area and you receive tips from customers. However, pay can also be inconsistent, and it's important to consider expenses like gas and vehicle maintenance. Before becoming a delivery driver, research the opportunities and conditions in your area to determine the earning potential and overall experience.

Regenerate response

Even though I know a lot of people who are making use of their work program, I don't see myself getting into their delivery driving services especially when it comes to food delivery. I can take on the normal passenger driving because there's more money in it then food delivery. A lot of people like eating their home made food here than ordering in.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds