Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Uber eats and other delivery, does it pay well?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
So I was curious about those delivery services you see from Uber Eats, or door dahs as an example. Do Uber eats/door dash and other delivery services like it pay good? I was thinking about looking into it myself, as I could use extra money and I have more time on my hands. For those who work a job like this, do you like it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Uber Eats is not available in my place. Never heard of a service called door dahs. However, there are a lot of delivery companies in my place that are exactly like Uber eats. They not only deliver food, or provide taxi services, but also other products as well. I do not have any experience working for these companies but I hear that they pay well and you are able to earn full time income by working in these delievery companies.

Uber Eats is not available in my place. Never heard of a service called door dahs. However, there are a lot of delivery companies in my place that are exactly like Uber eats. They not only deliver food, or provide taxi services, but also other products as well. I do not have any experience working for these companies but I hear that they pay well and you are able to earn full time income by working in these delievery companies.

Uber Eats is also not available in my country as well. However, we have many alternative companies that are working in our company and one of the most popular of them all is Food Panda. This company is the largest food delivery service in the country. They have their own app and portal that allows the customers to receive food.

Food Panda is also not available here, we have a service called Pathao Foods. Pathao is a ride-sharing service and its food wing is called Pathao Foods. Currently, this company is running an offer where you get flat discounts of 10 percent and a scratch coupon, for a chance to earn free food, free movie tickets as well as holiday packages.

The delivery and logistics business is one of the most hardest nut to crack in the business world. A lot of them are usually not that value profitable if you are going to compare it with the kind of risk that you are going to be facing.

I've actually heard about Ubereat and I believe that they are doing very well for themselves but the one that is very popular in my country is Jumia food which almost everyone in the state is making use of the services when it comes to delivering food they are going to order online.

Well, after the success of Food Panda, there were many applications and companies that ventured into this business in my country. However, since Food panda was the first food delivery company, no other food delivery company gained as much success as Food Panda did. However, Bykea is a company that has gained a lots of success in here.

Well, after the success of Food Panda, there were many applications and companies that ventured into this business in my country. However, since Food panda was the first food delivery company, no other food delivery company gained as much success as Food Panda did. However, Bykea is a company that has gained a lots of success in here.

One thing which I can tell you that is very common about all these companies is that they usually copy themselves whenever they see it is a project that its successful which people are making use of. So, they really want to tap into the success portfolio of other companies to gain from it.

The pay from delivery services like Uber Eats and DoorDash varies based on location, demand, and completed deliveries. Some find it a good source of extra income with schedule flexibility, while others may find it physically demanding and less fulfilling. It's essential to consider expenses and research specific opportunities in your area before deciding to work for a delivery service. Reach out to current drivers to gain insights into their experiences and see if it aligns with your goals.

Food delivery services usually pay drivers based on the number of deliveries completed. The payment per delivery can vary based on distance, time, and demand. In addition to the base delivery fee, drivers or riders often receive tips from customers.

Food delivery services usually pay drivers based on the number of deliveries completed. The payment per delivery can vary based on distance, time, and demand. In addition to the base delivery fee, drivers or riders often receive tips from customers.

Exactly, everything depends on how often the customers order to food to be delivered and when they are not ordering, you've got stay put and not use the car to run any other side jobs which is something that is painful for me and I can't have myself stuck like that on any job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds