Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Typing

Advertisement Placeholder
I type faster doing my own thing than the “touch typing” method because a lot of my typing is heavy for punctuation in ways touch typing doesn’t account for.

I was never taught to type myself, this is something that I learned by just being on the computer and typing away on forums and such and over time I got better and faster at it.

It helps me a lot with being a freelance writer if I am honest as it means I can type words faster and get through work faster but also keep it high-quality and to a standard that I am happy with and my customers are happy with.

Typing has always been a faster thing for me. With all the practice on the early day of forums as well as games. Instant messengers like @Steve referenced definitely had the big impact on many of us xD

I ended up taking a typing class and I don't type "perfectly" the way they want us to - but I do type pretty fast. In high school I was typing 115-120 words per minute. Now I'm probably more like 90 words per minute because I'm processing what to type lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds