Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Types of companies

It's the same in my country and it's the same with most countries too I think because the basic need is one country is same with another country as we humans have common basic needs.
That is correct@Eodine , it should be so in all or most countries. when we talk about such classification, the basic needs of human beings are presented in them. Primary, secondary and tertiary.
You said it all @Sariana23. Every company is classified based on the productive side, if it has large number of employees, and staff with a big budget. It will be Worthy of being classified as a large scale type.
Exactly @GIFTMICHAEL , such classification in terms of size goes hand in hand with the number of employees. And this is reasonable since the small is up to 50 employees, medium up to 250 and large exceeds the previous amount.
The propose of clarifying this companies into different sectors is because we can differentiate there different purpose which also makes it easier for customers to relate with... so it important for any entrepreneur to know his our her classification...
Very good post @Dowenship , your statement is correct, the classification is determined "because we can differentiate their different purposes," which makes it easier for customers to find and solve their needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well from my experience it is not everybody that has the capital and knowledge to be able to set up a big company and run it successful, so it's why a lot of people going into a merger kind of business so that they can be able to run the business together and make profit and share losses together.
It is really difficult as you describe to have knowledge and capital for a large company. For that reason many entrepreneurs start with small companies, or failing that as you put it, partnerships "so we can run the business together and make profits and share losses together."

@Sariana23, yes the bigger the number if employees and the company's land max, the facilities makes it a bigger company. Such kind of company are the ones that generates higher income, and their annual budget is high too.

That is correct@Eodine , it should be so in all or most countries. when we talk about such classification, the basic needs of human beings are presented in them. Primary, secondary and tertiary.

Exactly @GIFTMICHAEL , such classification in terms of size goes hand in hand with the number of employees. And this is reasonable since the small is up to 50 employees, medium up to 250 and large exceeds the previous amount.

Very good post @Dowenship , your statement is correct, the classification is determined "because we can differentiate their different purposes," which makes it easier for customers to find and solve their needs.
Correct, the basic needs of man is the same everywhere, but you mentioned they are classified into primary secondary and tertiary, could you expanciate?

Exactly you have a very good point this is why you see the company start from scratch from partnership before you know it they will grow into a multinational corporation where it will look as if they just started immediately like that but it's all down to hard work from start to scratch.
As you describe @Heatman, everything is in the hard work accompanied by persistence and persistence. In this way you can reach business success and in turn learn from your mistakes to keep you going in the future, thanks to your experiences.
@Sariana23, yes the bigger the number if employees and the company's land max, the facilities makes it a bigger company. Such kind of company are the ones that generates higher income, and their annual budget is high too.
It is correct @GIFTMICHAEL , According to the size of the company derive their benefits, and as you posted if they are large "generate higher revenues and its annual budget is also high". , for that you have to work hard from the beginning.
Correct, the basic needs of man is the same everywhere, but you mentioned they are classified into primary secondary and tertiary, could you expanciate?
In my country they are classified as I described in the thread "Companies in the primary sector. Agriculture, livestock, fishing and mining. ...
Secondary sector companies (industrial). Companies engaged in industry and construction, i.e., the transformation of goods.
Companies in the tertiary sector (service sector)".
In each of them are the basic needs of man, food, housing and basic services.

Last edited:
As you describe @Heatman, everything is in the hard work accompanied by persistence and persistence. In this way you can reach business success and in turn learn from your mistakes to keep you going in the future, thanks to your experiences.

It is correct @GIFTMICHAEL , According to the size of the company derive their benefits, and as you posted if they are large "generate higher revenues and its annual budget is also high". , for that you have to work hard from the beginning.

In my country they are classified as I described in the thread "Companies in the primary sector. Agriculture, livestock, fishing and mining. ...
Secondary sector companies (industrial). Companies engaged in industry and construction, i.e., the transformation of goods.
Companies in the tertiary sector (service sector)".
In each of them are the basic needs of man, food, housing and basic services.
Yes you are very correct, everything is all about hard work and effort that one invested in his or her company because without such hard work that company will cease to exist or it will not expand or develop or promote to its full potential, so that is why hard work is very important for any kind of business.

Yes you are very correct, everything is all about hard work and effort that one invested in his or her company because without such hard work that company will cease to exist or it will not expand or develop or promote to its full potential, so that is why hard work is very important for any kind of business.
Exactly, in this way, the goals will be achieved. It is necessary to move forward, learning and correcting mistakes step by step, all with hard work and perseverance. Otherwise, there is the possibility of an unfortunate failure.

Exactly, it's all about having the will to push ones business to the limit where it have no chance of not succeeding. I can remember how one of my friends started out with his bet company.
Yes, that's the idea when you start a business, to reach your goals accompanied by success. I have seen my family members who are traders jump over barriers, go back and continue, correcting any difficulties along the way. The best example is this Bizdustry forum, which has kept going despite everything.

The clarification of industry's is an important aspect for every entrepreneur to understand. Once an entrepreneur understand the line of industry's he or she operates in it will help them to understand the law that guide the sector.

Exactly, there is nothing easy in life especially when it's a big project where you have the vision to earn money and also in return help others to make money from your project.
Your statement "there is nothing easy in life" is correct, but we must be constant and persistent to achieve the goals of our project.
The clarification of industry's is an important aspect for every entrepreneur to understand. Once an entrepreneur understand the line of industry's he or she operates in it will help them to understand the law that guide the sector.
You are right @richee84 , "the line of industry in which you operate, will help you to understand the laws that govern the sector", but I think that for this you need to know in which classification the company is in according to its type of economic activity.

There are several types of companies involved in so many different kinds of businesses. There are definitely so many sectors they're involved in.

I think one of the purpose for classification is to create a form of order in the market system, every business falls into one class or the order. And it makes it easier for these companies to know themselves and know the set of people they are try to attract to the business

Exactly! There are.different classification of industries. We have the primary industry that deals with the extraction of raw materials in their raw form as well as secondary that converts them into useable goods and tertiary that provides services

There are three types of companies according to their economic activity..:

Primary sector companies. Agriculture, livestock, fishing, and mining. ...
Companies in the tertiary sector (service sector).

What is the purpose of classifying companies by type of activity? Is it important for an entrepreneur to know where he/she is in the classification? Are the regulatory rules the same for each case?
I really don't know much about sectors in companies,but I do understand why you post here as thread,but I would like to learn more from those who know better about different sectors in companies.

Most of the companies pay exorbitant taxes to the government while some lack support from government officials like the agricultural company, it is lacking fund and dying slowly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds