Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter Changed to X

Advertisement Placeholder
Will always be Twitter to me. :sleep: Don't think it's made much of a difference to me as I don't post much on it any more, I haven't for a good few years, I just scroll through my timeline and like things.

I'm not sure what Elon's obsession with the letter X is, but he tried renaming Paypal to X back in the year 2000. X is still a crappy platform, it's been crap since Elon took over and let toxic people continue to spread toxicity on the site.
The quality of content is also worse than it’s ever been. All the big accounts are posting low-quality, clickbait content because it gets them paid.

The quality of content is also worse than it’s ever been. All the big accounts are posting low-quality, clickbait content because it gets them paid.
Yep it's definitely much worse! There's also a rumor going around that Elon is wanting to charge a monthly fee to use the platform, so everyone would have to purchase Twitter Blue. Not going to lie, I hope this actually does come into fruition because then I'm sure many people are going to jump ship and it'll probably be the end of Twitter as we know it. xD

I'm not sure what Elon's obsession with the letter X is, but he tried renaming Paypal to X back in the year 2000. X is still a crappy platform, it's been crap since Elon took over and let toxic people continue to spread toxicity on the site.
What people are toxic? What is the toxic stuff?

What people are toxic? What is the toxic stuff?
I've seen numerous transphobic and racists posts from accounts that never get suspended. For example, the account Libs of Tiktok had a bunch of warnings and restrictions on their account prior to Elon taking over the site. He removed these restrictions despite the fact that they've encouraged people to send bomb threats to a children's hospital for treating trans children. That's terrorism full stop and accounts that spread this hateful idiology shouldn't have a account on a surface web social media platform. Even if Facebook's moderation is a joke, they at least don't allow terrorism to exist on the platform. Yet Elon gets upset if you criticize him and will suspend people for simply disagreeing with him. Sending bomb threats to a hospital is way worse than simply disagreeing with someone.

Yep it's definitely much worse! There's also a rumor going around that Elon is wanting to charge a monthly fee to use the platform, so everyone would have to purchase Twitter Blue. Not going to lie, I hope this actually does come into fruition because then I'm sure many people are going to jump ship and it'll probably be the end of Twitter as we know it. xD
Only problem is the lack of good alternatives. Threads is trash and what else is there?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds