Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Twitter Account

Britanica

Credits
Do you have a Twitter account just for your website/forum/blog?

I recently started using one myself and I will follow anyone in my related niche. I have jumped from 0 to 100+ followers in only a few days. I work on following mass numbers and posting popular forum discussions on there to encourage new members.

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't think to do this myself, I am going to see if my name is still available. Twitter is so hard to sign up for anymore because all the good names are taken. :weary:

I didn't think to do this myself, I am going to see if my name is still available. Twitter is so hard to sign up for anymore because all the good names are taken. :weary:
You can always use ones such as Website.Forums, or Website_Forums; and that doesn't look unprofessional, I don't think.

Using underscores is fine by me. I think it looks great when you have it placed right. A lot of people don't think to use them.

I use Twitter for personal and business and both accounts do well as far as advertisement and traffic sourcing.

Yes, I have always had a separate Twitter account for every site I have. Not just Twitter, but every social media network. I think you are better off doing it this way, plus it is more organized.

Yep! It is definitely necessary because it is great for marketing and SEO. It's gotten to the point where it's expected.

Yes, I do, I think you have to be connected to social media if you want to be successful with your site. Social media is how people communicate online now, and if your site isn't connected, you are missing out on a lot of additional visitors.

Yes, I do, I think you have to be connected to social media if you want to be successful with your site. Social media is how people communicate online now, and if your site isn't connected, you are missing out on a lot of additional visitors.

Yep that's exactly how I feel.

Social media equals traffic, plain and simple. If you engage your audience, then you will have more traffic than you know what to do with coming to your site. Now you just need to turn that audience into dollar signs.

Social media equals traffic, plain and simple. If you engage your audience, then you will have more traffic than you know what to do with coming to your site. Now you just need to turn that audience into dollar signs.

Exactly this! You just need to know how to use it. I've seen people do a horrible job with using social media to advertise. There was this one PR nightmare with I think it was Dijorno. The social media manager posted in the wrong group and it went horribly wrong.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds