Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tupperware online?

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Tupperware used to be a place where ladies met to host parties and buy Tupperware from a seller. Now it's all done online through online parties and catalog orders. There is an initial investment, and then you just try to sell, sell, sell.

Do you know someone who has earned a good living by doing this online? Almost everyone my age already has plenty of Tupperware (I know my cabinets are too full), but I'm wondering if it's something that the younger generation can get involved in?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't see much profit in tupperware myself, especially since they are already available in pretty much every store you go to, so I don't know if starting a business specifically to sell tupperware, I just don't see it working anymore.

So many people around the world already sell this, so I don't think you can succeed much. Maybe you should look for other ideas to make money. There are great ideas on social media and other sites.

Tupperware has expanded its presence online, offering customers the convenience of shopping from their website. The younger generation can certainly get involved in Tupperware online by exploring the product range, making purchases, and engaging with the brand through social media channels.

Tupperware used to be a place where ladies met to host parties and buy Tupperware from a seller. Now it's all done online through online parties and catalog orders. There is an initial investment, and then you just try to sell, sell, sell.

Do you know someone who has earned a good living by doing this online? Almost everyone my age already has plenty of Tupperware (I know my cabinets are too full), but I'm wondering if it's something that the younger generation can get involved in?

Tupperware? I must confess that this is the first time that I'm hearing about this kind of website because over the past six years that I've been making use of a lot of website to do one job or another, I have never come across this website. Do you know if the site is still working now?

There are so many cheap options online as is by trusted brands. I can go on Walmart's website right now and load up on the stuff for less than $50 with free shipping. There is no competing with that.

There are so many cheap options online as is by trusted brands. I can go on Walmart's website right now and load up on the stuff for less than $50 with free shipping. There is no competing with that.
Did you mean that they offer promotional offers for such kind of transactions then you will get a promo code for such kind of discount or given only with certain requirements?

Never heard of something like Tupperware. However, I know a lot of people who use platforms like Facebook to sell products. They sell products through Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Facebook Shop as well as facebook Marketplace. I also know a lot of people who create Whatsgroup and sell products. I think it is easier to sell online compared to selling offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds