Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Trusty or efficient??

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
For which type of people you will give preference if you're looking for a partner?
Some people are so efficient that they could do a lot of awesome work in very little time but when it comes to trust, lets say we cannot trust him. By trust I don't mean to say, that person cannot be trusted at all, likes/he will do stuffs like taking over the website delete all the contents etc. Lets say we can't depend him/her when we need them the most.

Some people are very trust-able persons that we can depend him/her when it comes to it. But the work done by them will not be perfect.

So which type of people you would want as a partner for your online endeavours?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to anything online I do agree that many people can seem very trustworthy but it is always a good thing to keep your eyes peeled and keep an eye on them atleast for a little while after you start working with them.

I myself will always go for working with people I have known for a few years so that I know them pretty well and can say that I trust them enough to be able to work with them, I will also look at what they could bring to the partnership and what things they have knowledge in. I am currently in partnership with someone now with the forum I run now and he is someone I have known now for around 6 years so I know that he is trustworthy and can help me out on things I would still be unsure of.

In this scenario, I think it's better to have a trustworthy person, since I'd rather not get all of my stuff deleted. But in real life, I always work with people I know I can trust and who are efficient, since I've either known them for a while or I got to know them, how they work, and so on. I don't think I would ever have someone work with me who isn't trustworthy, so I just wouldn't take that risk.

I think only having one extreme or the other would suck. It would be nice if I had someone I can trust. But if he isn't efficient at doing things then he would probably become a liability. On the other hand if I just had someone who is efficient but can't trust it would be equally bad. Both are necessary. :p

Well both are important, trustworthiness is more important said that the efficiency can be improved with the time, but if a person on whom you can't trust handles your work, then God only knows what will happen to your work. God Save me from the persons whom I don't trust.

I will look for both.

I need a partner who I can trust and I need a partner who will not be a good for nothing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds