Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Traveling by road or air?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
I like both depending on the distance and what my intentions about trip is.

I could travel by road if the journey is only for a few hours and I am not in that much of hurry to get to my destination, it's really fun getting to see other parts of the country and learning about their different land Marks and style as the vehicle speeds off past those locations.

Which do you prefer traveling by land or air?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to traveling, I hate sitting on the bus for a very long time because it makes it very tiring for me which is why I prefer to travel by air. Travelling by air is the fastest means of transportation because before you know what is happening, you have already arrived at your destination. Although the only challenge a lot of people have with making use of flight is because it is very expensive.

I'm much more comfortable with road travel. If it was air travel I would need someone to host as a travel guide unless I had directions.

On a personal basis,it will altimately determine the purpose and the urgency of my trip,that would warrant me to opt for any of the options given,but air is most safer and fast.

Depends on the distance and how urgent it is. But for a short journey I will prefer traveling by road, it's always fun if I'm the one driving.

I prefer traveling by air to traveling by road. I Know traveling by air have its own risk, but it's safer than traveling by road. Also, in road transportation you could experience delay at anytime, even when you're going to near place. However, if you traveling short distance, it pertinent to travel by road.

I personally like traveling by car even though travelling by is more better and safer, but the problem I'm facing is the money, traveling by air seems to be more cost than my car.

I love travelling by air. Even though it's very expensive, it's my best means to travelling.

I'm going to travel to France next month. It's always going to be by air.

I'm British, so 'train' is a viable option for me :p !

I much prefer it over driving. When I'm on a train, I can actually do stuff... whereas when I'm driving, I can't do anything else as I travel, so it just feels like wasted time.

I prefer air to road for so many reasons. Air is faster and safer when compared with road. If there is enough money, I will only travelled by road when the distance is not far.

If you talk about travel I think that air is faster but road is always convinient to me so I think that air is good but its going to be expensive compare to road so I personally I prefer road transport when am not in the haste to reach my destination

I don't have any business travelling by bus on the road. It's a tiring way to travel from my experience with it so many times. Travelling by air is very comfortable and fast. It's now how I enjoy to travel.

I have never been on a plane myself but I have a huge fear of flying on a plane. Many people have told me that flying on a plane is probably one of the safest ways to travel and even though people have said that, the amount of plane crashes I have heard of over my lifetime worries me about flying. Traveling by road is probably the one I would go for when I need to travel.

The plan or bus by road isn't for me. I'm not a fan of those means of transportation.
My favourite is by a train - A speed train precisely. I feel more comfortable, calm and relaxed on a train than I would be in a plane or bus.

I have never got on an airplane at all. I have been wanting to, but just never found anywhere to go. I'd say by the road is my favorite be it a bus, car, etc.
I have been in a plane one time and that was the very day I found out I have flying phobia and get air sick immediately. I nearly created a big scene on the plane.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds