Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Traveling by road or air?

I'm a road person, because I hate flying.
I envy those who can fly freely and easily because it's a serious challenge for me. The only way to get me fly without having a meltdown is have me knocked out with a sleeping drug and carry me into the plane. It's a must to make sure I don't wake up while we are still flying 😂

Advertisement Placeholder
I had my first airplane rides about a year and a half ago! It wasn’t too bad. I think I still prefer in the car. I feel like I have more control of what’s going to happen.

One of our flights got put off a long time because they didn’t have a team to fly the plane. I think it was delays that caused it - idk. Was a strange but good first experience.

I prefer to travel by air, everything is faster and the time spent sitting during the flight is short. Although by land it would be great to get to know the country

Which do you prefer traveling by land or air?
If within the states... road. We have a truck and an RV that we travel with. This was from our trip to Blanco Texas last April.

blanco-setup.jpeg

There are a few benefits, one is I can take my astrophotography equipment easily with us this way and have access to areas that I would not normally have, especially considering we have a generator for electric if we are in a remote area and the other is we are in a known environment and have access to all we need to cook what we want/sleep in a consistent location/have fun. The biggest issue is water (I don't haul water in the fresh water tanks due to only having a 1/2 ton truck), and I have a 150 gallon water bladder that I can go fill up and bring back if we are doing remote camping. The PITA is finding where to dump the honey pot when it's full.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds