Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Trafic on site

Saqib Ajmal

Reputable member
Credits
The other day when I was sitting at my house, a friend came to me and said how can I be so worried about the traffic live on one of my websites? Maybe I had a suggestion to him That you share your website among different people. Send the link to your friends and also ask your friends to do a job on our website and see it. In the same way my friend shared his website. Has a link to see it on YouTube and shared it on other social media and today there are a lot of sources that are his website. In the same way we can promote any websites if we share our link with other people.

Advertisement Placeholder
The other day when I was sitting at my house, a friend came to me and said how can I be so worried about the traffic live on one of my websites? Maybe I had a suggestion to him That you share your website among different people. Send the link to your friends and also ask your friends to do a job on our website and see it. In the same way my friend shared his website. Has a link to see it on YouTube and shared it on other social media and today there are a lot of sources that are his website. In the same way we can promote any websites if we share our link with other people.
Your friend told you exactly what you need to do to get as many people as possible to your website is to share your link. This will increase the traffic to your website which is a must for monetization of the website.

I hear people struggling to get traffic on their website and having to pay tons of money to have that done.

Most time you have to pay to have your website link advertised on other larger website.

To me the best way to get traffic on your website is by search engine optimization (SEO) this way is better and legit.

When your search engine optimization is high and quality your website get to rank high on every Google search.

Friends and family can get you some traffic to your videos or blogs, however, relying on friends and family for substainable traffic does not work. You will have to look for better means, more realiable means. Think about traffic retention, returning traffic,etc. You need to have high traffic retention, and as long as you have returning traffic you are good to go.

Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Flow on a website refers to web users visiting a website. In visits, also called sessions, web traffic is measured and is a common way to stay on top of an online company in attracting an audience.

You can increase traffic on your channel or site if you follow some good points or ideas. First one your Title must be descriptive and rich in keywords. Second one create transcripts of your videos. Use tags and optimise your thumbnail.

It's very easy to get traffic on your site but it all depends on the type of site you're having. There dmare different type of website. But the best way to get traffic on your site is by promoting your site, get a good promoter to help you promote your site

As website traffic is the number of people who visit your site, it forms your website’s foundation. Without traffic, no one reads, clicks, signs up or buys.
How they increased their site or page traffic, and how they can help you with yours. You will find thousands of pages on how to effectively use SEO, make outreach strategies, bring in a new audience, how to rank high in Google so you can get more views, and so on. Sure, traffic is important, but this premise comes with a lot of fine print that shows it’s not exactly that straightforward.

I do not believe in all this if you want to get a genuine traffic to your site you need to look for them on social media because that is where you will get the best traffic to your site at no time and it will even be better if you are paying for the advertisement on Facebook.

If you want to increase organic search traffic, start by creating a blog. Blogging is exceptionally beneficial to your business because it helps you reach your target audience and drive organic traffic for your business, as well as boost your site’s trust and authority.
When you blog, you share valuable knowledge that your audience wants. When they search for this information with the relevant keyword you’re targeting, they find your site and check out your post. It enables you to drive more leads to your page because you provide helpful information they seek.

Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a website. This does not necessarily include traffic generated by bots. Since the mid-1990s, web traffic has been the largest source of Internet traffic. This is determined by the number of visitors and the number of pages

According to my own point of view, there are many ways to get traffic on your site, all you have to do is post a video or something that will link to your site and upload it to Google or any social Media platform once someone click on it, it links directly to your account.

If you want to build traffic to your website, you need to write content that has high readability score, not like the one from the OP. Your content should not only be readable but also useful. The readers need something takeaway from your post. That's why it is said content is the king. Your website tru value lies on the content/

This suggestion that you made about getting traffic on website or blog is actually a sound one and I think I will start utilising this method off getting traffic for my blog.

When there are lots of users of a particular internet site, then traffic will be generated, and they will be income and profits.

It's another thing entirely on its own to be able to continue to pull traffic on site so as to continue to be relevant all the time to your subscribers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds