Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Traffic methods

D

Deleted member 403

Kindly share your methods on, how you bring traffic to your websites?

Advertisement Placeholder
I get traffic from google, facebook, twitter as well as blogs and forums where I have share my website link. Some of my sites get good traffic from search engines and some of my sites get good traffic from social media.

There are different methods of generating traffic for your website,such as posting your website link on other social media platforms and blogs. Facebook,Instagram,twitter are some of the recommended social media sites for generating traffic due to their high amount of users.

I don't have a website, however, soon will be launching my website These days I am learning how to drive traffic to my site. Since SEO results take time, I will be looking for quick traffic method like social sites

If you want to get traffic on your site without you having to promote every day, search engines are the best platform. You can either do search engine marketing or do SEO on your site to build organic traffic

I know of a friend who have a website and have so much traffic on his site. So I called him one-day to know whats the secrete behind his much traffic on his site and he told me he targeted most people using Facebook group or pages,once he join any of the group,he start posting what he think the group will like and redirect them to his site.

The best method that I have been using to bring traffic to my blog is by utilising good keywords for my SEO and also by posting my blocked links on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, telegram and WhatsApp.

If you want to get traffic on your site without you having to promote every day, search engines are the best platform. You can either do search engine marketing or do SEO on your site to build organic traffic
But do you realize for most of the website owners, getting ranked on search engine is very difficult. Even if you rank, ranking on the 10th page does not help you much because most of the people do not go past 5th page.

True indeed. However, if making money from the site is your main concern, you must make sure that your website and web content must get ranked high. Spending money on ads to drive traffic so that you can generate revenue is not a viable option.

The most popular traffic method to adopt and has been working for years is to put in the money or make a budget for full time advertising. You'll get your traffic

There are couple of ways I ha e tried in the past. I do share my articles on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. I also do guest posting on other websites and also use nice keywords. Sometimes I run adverts to drive traffic.

The only free traffic method I know and I can be successful with is social media. Sharing topics from my blog on facebook groups

I use these method by; creating quality, relevant and current content. I also create entertaining content to relieve my audience of stress and I adopt the use of catchy headlines, satire and ironies.

Actually, quality traffic is very important in any site. It is traffic that can be converted to earnings in the long run in the case of money making platforms. I think one can get traffic by advertising the said website on social media platforms. That is just my opinion.

I have no site but if you are willing to promote your site in social media platforms is to engage in few among like, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, telegram they really performed to promote the site traffic.

Well I do not have a website but I can share on how I try to bring traffic to my business, I make use of the social media more, I post about my business and tell people to repost as well, I also make use of my mouth, word of mouth is also a very powerful tool, most people do not even know you are into such things.

Find out how to get more interested visitors to you with Google ads.
Do more with your ads, discover additional tools.

From time to time, I make use of Twitter and Instagram to do some giveaway that will reroute the visitors to my website and complete a task to get them win.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds