Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Traffic methods

True indeed. However, if making money from the site is your main concern, you must make sure that your website and web content must get ranked high. Spending money on ads to drive traffic so that you can generate revenue is not a viable option.
If running ads is your only way to earn revenue from your website, spending money to build traffic on your website might no be viable option, but if you are selling products and services, running ads might give you a good return on investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
I make sure I provide relevant content first of all. Sometimes I dish out exclusive content for free.
What I then do is to make sure I promote aggressively via my social media channels - I really love Facebook and WhatsApp for that. It allows me get personal with them.

The most popular traffic method to adopt and has been working for years is to put in the money or make a budget for full time advertising. You'll get your traffic
The use of keyword when using search engine option is another good avenue,but making use of promotional content by doing ads on it as you have highlited is also a good one.

Basically, I use SEO friendly content to drive traffic to my website . Sometimes, I exchange the points that I get from followfast to traffic and it's really awesome. You may try it out.

This is how to gaining traffic Through Social Media
  • Fill in your profile.
  • Promote your blog content.
  • Make your content easy to share.
  • Post when your audience is active.
  • Focus on sharing visual content.
  • Engage with your audience (consistently).
  • Optimize your calls-to-action.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds