Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Traffic from Bing

D

Deleted member 403

I haven't added any of my sites to bing before untill this one. Till now I don't think its benefitting my site that much, but since its free traffic, I did not want to lose an oppurtunity hence I added the adminads.com to bing.

Do you get any traffic from bing?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't get any bing traffic on any of my sites, however, I get substantial traffic from Bing on my articles published on hubpages. You get traffic from Bing only when your site ranks high on Bing search.

Bling is one traffic getting platform that I think I would love to explore for my blog. I used to know bing as a web search engine just like Google but I never knew that they have a traffic generating platform.

In order to get traffic from Bing, your website needs to be highly ranked on Bing. The factors that help you rank on Google also works for Bing. In other words you need SEO to get Bing traffic.

I haven't pushed traffic on being before because I have not gotten a feedback from various sources. I guess I have gotten used to the only ones I make use of

I have never used Bing before for any of my websites or blogs. From what I know Bing is not that much popular search engines. I think it is far much better to promote your websites or blog on social media platforms like Facebook, twitter, etc.

considering that it still comes as a default search engine for some browsers, there is still a chance that people are using it for their searching things (especially those with zero knowledge about computer parts)

I understand not a lot of people use bing, I think Google had taken over. Just like you said it is a free traffic and it doesn't hurt to put the forum out there on the search engine.

Even though I don't have any website(s) I am running at the moment, but I think the Internet is full with so many options and one should always stick to what works for him or her. So, if bing is working for you, fine. But I am wondering how many people are using it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds