Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Top Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful

Yeah definitely they are reasons alot of us here is not getting a positive results and always going down or giving up easily. Procastination is also a major key to that alongside with mistakes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah definitely they are reasons alot of us here is not getting a positive results and always going down or giving up easily. Procastination is also a major key to that alongside with mistakes.
Giving up on a business is not a correct option to choose. Every failure gives a lesson, which we should use to learn from. The more we learn from the mistakes the more we enhance our skills.

In order to become successful, one needs to be very patient with the process. You can get anywhere or go far if you lack patience in life. It is a virtue that can be learned if one has not got it

Procrastinating is a very bad thing that leads to a business moving backward, postponing as business idea that needs to be put in place because of unnecessary response or new will always affect the business.
Procrastinating when you are supposed to do something is not good as it has potentials of making an individual to lose so much of what you were supposed to benefit in the long run.

Procrastinating when you are supposed to do something is not good as it has potentials of making an individual to lose so much of what you were supposed to benefit in the long run.
And we also blame our failure on what we dont have at the present moment, for example if we don't have enough employee to carry our duties and the business , we tend to put the blame in that area.

Procastination and impatience. I have first-hand experience on how deadly those are to success.

Whenever you waste a minute, you can never get it back.
It helped when I got someone who helps me to stay in line.
I agree with you, procrastination is something I have done in the past and I ended up in regrets. Why wait till tomorrow for what you can do today. Indeed as the saying goes procrastination is the killer of time.

And we also blame our failure on what we dont have at the present moment, for example if we don't have enough employee to carry our duties and the business , we tend to put the blame in that area.
Instead of focusing on these challenges, I always advise people to overlook the things they are presently lacking and utilize what is present to get what they desire.

If you start a business with a wring idea, in the wrong time, and in the wrong way, you are likely to fail. Sometimes the idea might be great but you start in a wrong time and fail

Another reason why some people can't be successful in business is the fact that they never read about the business they have ventured into and this makes them to always use old techniques in business.

Nice points Op. I think procastination is one great enemy of success that a lot of people have to fight against. If we can do things when we need to do them, life will be easier.

It is never a good idea to procrastinate at all because procrastination is a killer of time, so I advise you should do whatever you have to do and keep to others

So many individuals are not going to be successful because they cannot humble themselves and learn from those who have done what they intend doing.

1. You Procrastinate–Yes this is one of the more normal purposes behind the vast majority to never dominate in satisfying their picked field or business. Rather than exploiting each waking second you rationalize on why you can postpone it until tomorrow or put the "snort" work off until some other time, which is typically the most significant of your every day task. Many will gripe regarding why they're not fruitful, but rather keep on putting immaterial occasions in front of what definitely should be a need to anybody attempting to better their circumstance or assemble an effective business and the appropriate response is directly before you and the miserable thing is most know it, however neglect to take care of business.

2. You're Not Patient-Many of us fall into this classification and I was at one time an eager individual (actually am now and again) when it came to getting results with another endeavor or objective I needed to achieve. I think the above title is the reason a significant number of us succumb to these easy money scams we find in our email inbox ordinary or on late night TV infomercials. In actuality there is no fast legitimate approaches to get rich or turning out to be fruitful anything that merits achieving will set aside effort to secure. Huge numbers of us desert a business before we give it an opportunity to get over the main years droop or consequently mark it as a disappointment before it has the opportunity to arrive at its maximum capacity.

3. You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure-Multiple times out of ten in the event that you ask any individual or business visionary for what good reason they have fizzled in completing or achieving an objective their sentence will start with Because I don't… . Contingent upon what field of business they're in huge numbers of us could think about how that sentence will end. The miserable the truth is that the greater part of us need something and a significant number of our archetypes have beaten numerous deterrents and demonstrated over and over that where you live, your monetary status, your race, area, stature, or potentially conviction has no interpretation of whether you will be effective and it is at last up to you.
Procrastination is one major problem some person face in life not knowing that the time is counting and time wait for no one and some person are so lazy to work they alway wish they can become someone great

If you don't have the right idea, having the right idea yet wrong advice, having right idea and advice doing the wrong thing can lead to that.

For one to be successful, one needs to established some policies and keep to it. First be sure of yourself and believe same in yourself. Set goals and remain focus and consistent to achieve them.

Procrastination is a very a very bad thing to be doing when itcomes to making business decisions or other key decisions in our lives. We need to be assertive and firm to take calculated actions

If you're on bed without a source of making income then likely that will be your fate. If you allow failure to swallow you because you didn't succeed in your objective then you're likely to follow this trend.

Blaming whatever it is you lack or other people will definitely not be a way to see yourself being or becoming rich anytime soon. You should always take responsibility for anything you do

Sigh! This procrastination of a thing is becoming a challenge to people and it's becoming a serious battle. If this should be taken away then we are almost close to our success

You Aren't Willing To Sacrifice - The notion of achievement fascinates you more than the effort that goes into achieving it. You are unwilling to get up early, forgo gatherings, break relationships with harmful individuals, or devote substantial money in realizing your goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds