Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TOP 3 METHODS FOR EARNING MONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaitanyakrishna

Credits

1. Ibotta​

Ibotta is another app that allows you to get cashback for items you buy anyway. I LOVE this app.
Here’s How It Works:
  • Download the Ibotta App and before you shop, add offers on products you normally purchase anyway.
  • Buy the products you selected at any participating store. Don’t forget your receipt!
  • Redeem your offers by taking a photo of your receipt. Ibotta will match the items you bought to the offers you selected and give you the cash!

2. Acorns​

Acorns is a neat money earning app to get you to start micro-investing. It rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and invests the difference on your behalf.

For example, if you buy a coffee for $1.75, Acorns will round it up to $2.00 and automatically invest $.25 in “smart portfolios”.

5. Swagbucks​

Swagbucks is another app for earning money that will pay you to take surveys, watch videos, search the web, refer friends and test products. This app won’t make you rich but it’s an easy way to make some extra money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Swagbucks, this site seems not be be working for the people in my country, even if it works they pay peanuts and it's not worth the time you spent.

Swagbucks, this site seems not be be working for the people in my country, even if it works they pay peanuts and it's not worth the time you spent.
what really happen everyone is complaining about this swagbucks but am still receiving payment with them despite the fact that I only get few survey per day in this website.

But they are still paying .well as for making money online app try honeygain and ysens

what really happen everyone is complaining about this swagbucks but am still receiving payment with them despite the fact that I only get few survey per day in this website.

But they are still paying .well as for making money online app try honeygain and ysens
Many people are complaining about them because they don't offer surveys to all countries, I guess you are not in same country as mine you could have understand what's happening.

Yes, you are right, there are many good sites and methods for making money, but they are all different. Swagbucks #1 in the world among other sites like GPT it is known all over the world.

I don't have an idea about Ibotta. I only have idea about swagbuck and from all indication it is one of the legit platform so many people have been using to make money , but it is not particularly for Africans I don't know why.

1. Ibotta​

Ibotta is another app that allows you to get cashback for items you buy anyway. I LOVE this app.
Here’s How It Works:
  • Download the Ibotta App and before you shop, add offers on products you normally purchase anyway.
  • Buy the products you selected at any participating store. Don’t forget your receipt!
  • Redeem your offers by taking a photo of your receipt. Ibotta will match the items you bought to the offers you selected and give you the cash!

2. Acorns​

Acorns is a neat money earning app to get you to start micro-investing. It rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and invests the difference on your behalf.

For example, if you buy a coffee for $1.75, Acorns will round it up to $2.00 and automatically invest $.25 in “smart portfolios”.

5. Swagbucks​

Swagbucks is another app for earning money that will pay you to take surveys, watch videos, search the web, refer friends and test products. This app won’t make you rich but it’s an easy way to make some extra money.
Out of the three eaening platform , i have only been able to make money and work on swagbuck which is very legit but I have not been able to make money and work on the other sites.

Actually these is my first time of hearing about these method of earning. I dont know about any of them but I will be glad and ready if anyone can share more experience with me.
Yes, you are right, there are many good sites and methods for making money, but they are all different. Swagbucks #1 in the world among other sites like GPT it is known all over the world.
Absolutely there are other better ways to which you can make much money online either from those mentioned or any other platforms not necessarily an app.

Many people are complaining about them because they don't offer surveys to all countries, I guess you are not in same country as mine you could have understand what's happening.
Actually it is not in all countries that swagbuck survey do work it usually select a specific location or country that can participate and my country is not included

I am surprised with the number of people who have worked on swagbucks before. The website is pretty decent and they have built a reputation for themselves as they have been around for quite some time now.

I am member of swagbucks and I have cashed out once a whooping $10 with PayPal. It took me three years to achieve that much. Offers are very limited there and you can't even qualify for a single survey.

Actually it is not in all countries that swagbuck survey do work it usually select a specific location or country that can participate and my country is not included
Well for me I don't really like anything that has to do with surveys because surveys are not available in my country, people from the top tier countries earn enough money from surveys.

I am also surprised that a lot of people know about the website because it was one of the very first website that is me to work online and I kind of appreciate it a lot.

All these ways of making money you mention are unknowns to me. I've heard so many times about swagbuck but I haven't participated in performing activities on the platform.

That's interesting, we have different ways to earn money online but my biggest fear is falling for scam platforms, we have to be very awake in terms of selecting earning platform.

I suggest that people should be looking forward to make money from what they are passionate to do . That will determine how you will dedicate your time towards your areas of interest. You shouldn't only consider the potential of making profit from any online business you see .

Swagbuck is not currently working in my country presently , though a friend told me they are working but the money they are paying is actually a peanut which is not sufficient to make ends meet .

Swagbuck is not currently working in my country presently , though a friend told me they are working but the money they are paying is actually a peanut which is not sufficient to make ends meet .
That's what I don't really like about this paid to task platforms,they will start paying you nicely but they'll reduce the earnings, that's really bad, I prefer to post on forum's than to work on such platforms.

That's what I don't really like about this paid to task platforms,they will start paying you nicely but they'll reduce the earnings, that's really bad, I prefer to post on forum's than to work on such platforms.
Yeah I dislike such platforms too,
Forums are better even though it would require some effort from your part.
But if one is consistent, he would earn some money

Yeah I dislike such platforms too,
Forums are better even though it would require some effort from your part.
But if one is consistent, he would earn some money
That's true, if you are active and available here I believe you can earn a considerable amount of money, but it only takes the serious individuals to work on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds