Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tools for staying productive and motivated when working from home

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know working from home is not always the best. For me I prefer it far more over working at an office or with a bunch of people I don't know or really like. Are there any tools you like to use to stay productive and motivated while working from home?

Advertisement Placeholder
For me most time, I create a to do list each day to help me stay productive and motivated.
I also created a small workspace in my house, This help me stay productive while working.
I also like listening to music while working.

the best tools to create why working at home is to make the environment conducive for yourself, inorder to enjoy your work,and that have to do with anything that we make you happy why you are working,it could be music,but in a low tune,it could be fresh drink.

If you want to stay productive and motivated, you can try working on shorter sessions instead of one long session. For example, if you work 8 hours, you can divide it into 4 short sessions.

If you want to become productive while working online from home, you will need to set a target for yourself and you must ensure to attain such goal on a daily basis.

I don't use any tools to stay productive and motivated while doing work online. I just love my work, but there are some days when you don't want to do anything, and that's completely normal.

We all need breaks to avoid being overwhelmed, tired, or bored. But again, after some rest, I feel refreshed and energized to continue.

I set some achievable goals and try my best to achieve them. Creating a to do list is also a great way to stay focused.

For me most time, I create a to do list each day to help me stay productive and motivated.
I also created a small workspace in my house, This help me stay productive while working.
I also like listening to music while working.
I also have a to do list and I do not always feel fulfilled if I do not finish it. Also, I always make sure that I complete my to do lists most times instead of being lazy. I am not the lazy type.

Well you can stayed productive while working from home depending on the goals you have set to achieved or earned.

The goals I have fixed to achieve at the end of every day, makes me motivated to work from home.

I also have a to do list and I do not always feel fulfilled if I do not finish it. Also, I always make sure that I complete my to do lists most times instead of being lazy. I am not the lazy type.
It is not a very good thing to be lazy I believe. There is a kind of fulfillment that comes with finishing all your to do list.
Most times, I only rest after finishing all my to do list. I would not feel settled if I did not finish it.

It is not a very good thing to be lazy I believe. There is a kind of fulfillment that comes with finishing all your to do list.
Most times, I only rest after finishing all my to do list. I would not feel settled if I did not finish it.
I always feel happy when I complete all my to do list in a day. I will feel motivated and I will want to do the same thing on the next day. It will make me feel like I am satisfied.

Actually there are several tools or element that can helped you stayed productive while working from home. most especially eoking online such as setting out a goal through which you want to achieved.

I always feel happy when I complete all my to do list in a day. I will feel motivated and I will want to do the same thing on the next day. It will make me feel like I am satisfied.
Been able to complete your set tasks in a day brings a kind of satisfaction that is out of the world.
It would also help you track your progress in general and know what you are up to.

Been able to complete your set tasks in a day brings a kind of satisfaction that is out of the world.
It would also help you track your progress in general and know what you are up to.
That is true
You have to be fulfilled and you will be getting motivated to be more fulfilled as long as you re getting paid from the platforms that you are working on. That is the goal.

I know working from home is not always the best. For me I prefer it far more over working at an office or with a bunch of people I don't know or really like. Are there any tools you like to use to stay productive and motivated while working from home?
My most important tool for staying productive and motivated while working from home is avoiding distractions. There's so many distractions that comes with working from home so i tend to work during the early hours of the morning when everywhere is calm and quiet.

That is true
You have to be fulfilled and you will be getting motivated to be more fulfilled as long as you re getting paid from the platforms that you are working on. That is the goal.
Yes, That is true.
The goal is to feel fulfilled I think. If achieving your goals would bring fulfillment, Then we should all strive to achieving our goals.
Since money would also be made while doing so, that would be an added advantage.

There are tools that I use to work at home. I am from country with unstable power so I have a power bank that helps supply power to my devices so I can use them to work.

Yes, That is true.
The goal is to feel fulfilled I think. If achieving your goals would bring fulfillment, Then we should all strive to achieving our goals.
Since money would also be made while doing so, that would be an added advantage.
It is very important to have a goal and you should be able to fulfill your goal because it is only fulfillment that is going to be able to count for your achievements

It is very important to have a goal and you should be able to fulfill your goal because it is only fulfillment that is going to be able to count for your achievements
Yes, Having an goal is important.
This would give you an insight on your progress, what your have achieved so far and what you would be achieving next.
This would help regulate how you work and how your work would be done.

Yes, Having an goal is important.
This would give you an insight on your progress, what your have achieved so far and what you would be achieving next.
This would help regulate how you work and how your work would be done.
I don't even see any reason why someone will call himself or herself a business owner when he does not have any goal for the business that he claims to own

I don't even see any reason why someone will call himself or herself a business owner when he does not have any goal for the business that he claims to own
LoL, That is funny but true. As a business owner There is need for you to have goals for your business.
How else would your business move forward if you don't have set goals for your business. It would be extremely hard.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds