Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tools for learning a new language easily?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some good tools to help me learn a new language easily? Or easier. I wouldn't mind to learn Japanese, maybe even Spanish. Are there any languages you'd like to learn?

Any apps/programs you'd recommend for learning languages? I know there's Duolingo, which I hear does a great job. But do you know of any others worth checking into?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like Rosetta Stone, but it's expensive. My local library had it and a lot of people wanted to check it out, so I was on a waiting list.

What I found was that when I tried to learn Spanish, was that I didn't have anyone to test my skills. If you don't use it, you'll lose it. That happened to me and the French language I learned in high school.

Apps are good but I have picked up few words of a foreign language by watching movies in that language. I feel it is a great way to learn the language especially with the intonations.

What are some good tools to help me learn a new language easily? Or easier. I wouldn't mind to learn Japanese, maybe even Spanish. Are there any languages you'd like to learn?

Any apps/programs you'd recommend for learning languages? I know there's Duolingo, which I hear does a great job. But do you know of any others worth checking into?
Many people would suggest using a language learning app, but I personally disagree with this idea. Language learning apps often lack real-life interaction, as they follow a structured curriculum that may not replicate the spontaneity and unpredictability of actual conversations. In my opinion, the best tool for language learning is finding a competent speaking teacher who understands and is knowledgeable in the language you want to learn. This way, you can engage in authentic conversations and benefit from their expertise, allowing for a higher level of interaction and adaptability in your language learning journey.

Duolingo is the application I will advise anybody to go for. I like the way the application is built and the exercises that idea and not too hard. It is very useful for somebody who does not have an idea about a language completely.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds