Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Too much ads on the website can demolish the entire SEO of website

I dont really have much idea on this field, since it is not really my area, but i do know too much ads is bad for a site. It affects the user performance. And prevents an easy scroll through the site

Advertisement Placeholder
Ads doesn't reduce traffic overflow of a website, it depends on the visitors view on ads. I know too many ads is annoying, but that's the simplest way for websites to earn money.

Unfortuantely, many website owners really do not care because all the want to do is earn money using advertisements on their websites and I have also visited such sites that bombard the visitors with their ads. This kills my interest in the website instantly and I just close the website immediately.

Its very true depends on the kind of ads and also type of website you want to owners, depending how many visitors that view the ads, so many website owner what them want is to make money from their site.

The most important thing about this is the way the customers behave. You should know that if it makes them not to stay in the site then it would reduce seo

I agree, there is a prescribed limit of adverts on a page according to the length of the content. They even suggest the size of the advert suitable for that page, where to place it and the best thing is that you have all the options open about how and what to show!

Spot on, you don't need to cram your website with ads and make it disgusting to visitors. Such sites will definitely make your visitors NEVER return to your site when ads keep popping up when they've not interacted properly with your content or gotten something relevant. Focus needs to be given to providing value first

Too much of ads can affect the loading speed of a website. it takes a longer period of time to load a webpage that has lot of ads on it. There is a Google algorithm update that target website with low loading speed.

One very important search engine optimisation metric is how long visitors do stay in your site. If you have so many ads on your website they are definitely not going to spend a long time.

The main reason that some people or should I say that most people are creating website is to make money. They believe that showing more ads will bring them money. And some times when I enter a website with too much ads, I will not want to go back to the website

Yes you are truly right. This ads gets me crazy whenever I open a site and finds out that the site is filled up with too many ads. Let's be honest, greediness in allowing too many ads on a site could be the downfall of the business.

This topic is literally a bombshell because anything done out of proportion would amount to the breaking point. I get so upset when ads keep popping up and resist me from going forward.

Even though I don't have any website I am running at the moment that would warrant sourcing for traffic, but I must say that quality traffic is really needed if a website must be successful. And I think that only the right, necessary, and moderate ads should be used to avoid chasing users away as not everyone likes being bothered with so many ads when visiting a website.

Everything we do in life should be done in a moderate manner, having ads in your website so as to make money out of it is very good, but having too many ads it's not good for business, and will reduce the traffic to your website. So it's always important to know when to stop adding more ads to your website to avoid chasing away your subscribers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds