Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tips to become a successful business manager

If you want to become a successful manager and you must have a good leadership skill and play a leadership role you must also be able to utilise organise and manage resources.
some people are saying that a leader may not actually be a manager and also the other way around, I always believe that a leader can be a manager but some people say that this is wrong, that a leader will not be able to manage out a business if they are given an opportunity to do so.

Advertisement Placeholder
1. Be passionate about your work.
2. Appreciate your team members.
3. Build a strong support system.
4. Always come forward in each and every situation.

1. Be passionate about your work.
2. Appreciate your team members.
3. Build a strong support system.
4. Always come forward in each and every situation.
you have highlighted very good points here and I believe that being passionate is one of the best ways in which people can really become successful in business.

Here are some tips you might need to become a good business manager.
1. A good manager set a positive example and know how to use his strength to encourage their team succeed.
2. Work alongside your employees, coach,team members and create an inclusive work environment
3. Communicate your goals, expectations and feedbacks
Contribute please
Well to me personally I think that becoming a good business manager involves the person or the individual involved has a very good knowledge or the business and can tackel simple problems too.

Thank you very much for his tips on how to be a good manager. I would also love to add that a good manager should be very exemplary and lead from the front.

Good management is one of the most important thing, without proper management some business are not likely to survive , management is very important that is why every business owner must never overlook this area.

Those are very important points there for the business manager to think on if he wants to make the difference on his business. You must set an example for your staffs to follow

Show the real quality of a good business manager and those under you can testify that you’re really a good one at your job.Do not bear a business manager by mouth or on paper but show it through your actions

Understanding and identifying with your team is essential. When individuals are anxious or overloaded, a manager with strong EQ notices it, and a manager with empathy recognizes it. That link has the potential to make a significant difference.

Nice write-up, managers are the most important in a business, a good managers are also what will determine how long the business will last ,a bad manager then indirectly influence the growth of the business.

Nice write-up, managers are the most important in a business, a good managers are also what will determine how long the business will last ,a bad manager then indirectly influence the growth of the business.
Most of the tips in most not to become a successful business manager is it will have a leadership skin and role with this you can be very successful in every sector you manage.

Any good business manager must have the capacity to unite the workers and also work alongside every worker in order to make the business successful.

A good manager that really want to be successful must also be considerate, he should seek opinions from all the members of his group, and should learn from any mistake
The ability of a manager to be able to sick from opinion from everyone and to be able to see the best opinion for him to be able to make sound and logical decisions for his business is what sets great managers apart from good managers.

Becoming a good manager doesn't just happen overnight,it is a process. A good manager communicates effectively with his subordinate. He listens to his subordinates, disciplined and a problem solver. A good manager also possesses leadership qualities and appreciates the efforts of his subordinates.

To be a good manager, you need in depth knowledge both from books and experience that is why I think that managers ought to learn before becoming managers.

To be a good manager, you need in depth knowledge both from books and experience that is why I think that managers ought to learn before becoming managers.
Yes being a manager you really need a lot of ideas on different ways that will be necessary for you to succeed in the business you are going into, what if I may ask between book and experience which one do you think is the best for us ?

Yes being a manager you really need a lot of ideas on different ways that will be necessary for you to succeed in the business you are going into, what if I may ask between book and experience which one do you think is the best for us ?
I think I have answered your question in my previous comment, it is important to read books, you gain knowledge of the writer from there and then put it into action, correct your mistake, that is experience.

A good leader must possess excellent managerial skills , he must be ready to lead by examples. A good leader should be able to carry his subordinates along and make a result oriented policies that will move the business forward

I think I have answered your question in my previous comment, it is important to read books, you gain knowledge of the writer from there and then put it into action, correct your mistake, that is experience.
Nice that means that if we are really interested to succeed in anything we are doing we really need to understand that experience and knowledge is one of the things we need to acquire, as it is the leading factors of success in anything.

What makes you a good business manager is your ability to manage the business the status of your business and how it is going you need to take the business so serious even if you are employed or the owner of the business take the business as your own

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds