Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tips for successful business

I agree with all the tips you listed above but i think they main reason people failed in business or anything is their inability to do the the first tip.

Advertisement Placeholder
How are they generating the money that they will be returning to you when you experience loss in a business ? and the money they're returning can you claim it as a full ownership or is it a loan ?
Insurance companies makes a lot of money from insurance policies. It is not every business that did insurance will experience any form of loss during the period they paid for it which is mostly within a year.

That is a good list on our to become successful in a business. To add to list. One other thing that we should note is that there is no business that never had there mistakes. As a business owner we should know what the mistake is and learn from it to avoid future mistakes

Insurance companies makes a lot of money from insurance policies. It is not every business that did insurance will experience any form of loss during the period they paid for it which is mostly within a year.
I don't understand you, does it mean that after the insurance company has given you the money you have lost, that you will still pay it back within a year ? I really need to know more about how its work.

Learning is never an easy curve in life. But if you must make any impact on any business, you will better off if you learned first. Money will come after you later.

Nice points Op. I think discipline is an integral part of success in life and even in business. To be successful with any of them, you need consistency also.

Have a registration name
Have an advicer
Get a mentor,
Start with low capital
Aim big
Have a deal and monthly goals
Get motivated with something you like

it is really not easy to run a successful business that is the reason why it is important to make researchand have knowledge of the business you are venturing into.

As of my experience with business world my best tips and advice are :
# Learn first and earn later.
# In business a good mindset matters.
# Don't wait for the right time or else you will lose. opportunity with your clients.
# keep journal every time you attend seminar.
# Follow someone who is smarter than you.
# Have daily,monthly goal.
# Always dream big.
Wish you all the best !

There is no justifiable reason for anyone to jump into any kind of business even if they have the money with more knowledge about the business, they are definitely doomed.

Base on your point of view i really like what I'm seeing.. as someone who wants to start a business will not just jump on it there are rules to follow

Yeah getting a loan can be a source of getting money to start up a business but what are we going to do about the risks that involved in getting a loan to do anything, what if we are not able to pay it back ?
Getting a loan has become easier and accessible these days, it's no longer a headcahe with different financial institutions bringing up mobile applications, the real challenge is how to pay back

Getting the loan won't be hard of course but until the time for the repayment of this loan collected comes that's when you'll know how paying back loans isn't as easy as collecting them

For you to be successful in business, you need to be up and running to be able to manage a business, managing a business requires full attention and full focus, you need to make your business your first priority. Every other thing comes second after your business
[automerge]1628163366[/automerge]
Once of the main reasons why many business fail today is lack of consistency. Many business sees there business as a thing of play. You need to make your business your first priority and any other thing comes after your business. Don't joke with your business

I don't understand you, does it mean that after the insurance company has given you the money you have lost, that you will still pay it back within a year ? I really need to know more about how its work.
When you want to do insurance policy, you will be charged a certain amounts of money to cover your business for a year. If nothing happens to your business during the year that you paid for, your money has expired. To continue to be protected by insurance policy, you will have to renew it again by paying another money to cover for another year.

Make your client satisfaction one of your top priority in the business you are doing. Make sure you over deliver in anything you are selling to them. Do all these and you are going to win more clients than your competitor.

Getting a loan has become easier and accessible these days, it's no longer a headcahe with different financial institutions bringing up mobile applications, the real challenge is how to pay back
Sometimes most of this loan giving organisation do not give people adequate time for them to plan and pay back the loan ,most of the time they will be giving us are almost impossible for us to pay back a full loan
[automerge]1628215898[/automerge]
When you want to do insurance policy, you will be charged a certain amounts of money to cover your business for a year. If nothing happens to your business during the year that you paid for, your money has expired. To continue to be protected by insurance policy, you will have to renew it again by paying another money to cover for another year.
Ok it's nice i think people with big businesses should do it because it is absolutely necessary and it can be of great help when you have difficulties in your business,as long as the insurance company is real

Last edited:
Sometimes most of this loan giving organisation do not give people adequate time for them to plan and pay back the loan ,most of the time they will be giving us are almost impossible for us to pay back a full loan
[automerge]1628215898[/automerge]

Ok it's nice i think people with big businesses should do it because it is absolutely necessary and it can be of great help when you have difficulties in your business,as long as the insurance company is real
That's why I say that getting the loan is no biggie,it's paying back the loan that is, can you pay the interest rate, and pay as at when stipulated by the lender

Daily Make $1000 With Million Number Of Two Minutes Surveys. Daily Earn By Million Number Of Two Minutes Surveys. Home business opportunity.
If one wants his business to be more successful or be very successful he or she needs to be very dedicated to his business and love his business like himself with this is business strive.

The tips for a successful business is knowing what your target customers want and keep providing it to them and change it when it's no longer needed.

Running a successful business requires discipline and knowledge of how business really works. That is the reason why it is important to have a mentor.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds