Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tips for successful business

Yes, the knowledge must be there for the person to take it far when it comes to managing a business. When the knowledge isn't there, their is no how the entrepreneur will make it far.
Knowledge is power and having knowledge about the business is the best way to acheive a greater feat , so after money for start up capital, knowledge is the best deal.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some of these organisations that make loan very very easy to access do charge highly exorbitant percentage profit which is not ideal for starting a business or growing it.
You can't blame those companies that decide to give out loans two people even though they are charging a very high percentage interest because take-it-or-leave-it this countries are taking a huge risk giving out loans to most people that will likely not repay back these loans.

If you will want to do very well in business then you should form the habit of always trying to form good partnerships. This is important so that you will always get the best deals possible.

If you will want to do very well in business then you should form the habit of always trying to form good partnerships. This is important so that you will always get the best deals possible.
Actually having a good partner in business easily makes that business to prosperous because of the share knowledge and intelligence in line with the business.

Knowledge is power and having knowledge about the business is the best way to acheive a greater feat , so after money for start up capital, knowledge is the best deal.
Any one without knowledge will just be riding on pools of destruction. In order to achieve business success knowledge and experience should be there.

Financial institution care about both the profit and customers since the customers provide the profit so they need to put in place strategies that would favor them and their customers.
Well I do not have much idea about it but I just believe they have to work in a way that will favour you. or do you actually think that what they are doing is the best way to go about it ?

Well I do not have much idea about it but I just believe they have to work in a way that will favour you. or do you actually think that what they are doing is the best way to go about it ?
I think the conditions financial institutions put us is a bit harsh, we spend time thinking of how to payback instead of how to be productive, but it doesn't really matter what I think it wouldn't change anything.

if you want to be successful in business you must work with the right people and at the right time and if you are employing you must employ skillful people.
Couldn't agree more with you on the ability for you to work with the right people in a business because with the right team in your business then that business is capable of expanding beyond your wildest dreams or imaginations.

If everyone is having the mindset of having a business and owing to that business as a newborn baby, we are all going to strive well. Because you will care, look after the business as if it's your baby. If everything we do concerning that business is like a mother caring for her baby, I don't think we would have too much of issue having a business.

I think the conditions financial institutions put us is a bit harsh, we spend time thinking of how to payback instead of how to be productive, but it doesn't really matter what I think it wouldn't change anything.
Well we have our own responsibilities to do and they also have their own responsibilities, in this case I think it is better for us to concentrate in our own while they also concentrate in their own.

Well we have our own responsibilities to do and they also have their own responsibilities, in this case I think it is better for us to concentrate in our own while they also concentrate in their own.
Okay, what would you say are our responsibilities or wat would be the responsibilities of financial institutions too, is there a relation

Okay, what would you say are our responsibilities or wat would be the responsibilities of financial institutions too, is there a relation
Tips of successful businesses for you to plan before starting any business plan is the basis for all business and helps to start up.

Create brand personality.
Develop a strategic business plan, organizational structure, and operational support systems.
Avoid common mistakes.
Become connected to the community. Put your employees first.
Don't just acquire customers, retain them.
Get organized.

Tips of successful businesses for you to plan before starting any business plan is the basis for all business and helps to start up.
I can say that planning a business start up is the most crucial part of a business because if the plan is not adequate enough then it would definitely affect the business.

In your business you can decide to employ someone to manage the financial aspects of the business or if you're not comfortable with it ,you can manage that one yourself or you give it to a trusted individual.

In your business you can decide to employ someone to manage the financial aspects of the business or if you're not comfortable with it ,you can manage that one yourself or you give it to a trusted individual.
I actually do not plan on engaging the use of financial experts in my business at least for the first few years because most business that closer down is because of financial mismanagement.

I actually do not plan on engaging the use of financial experts in my business at least for the first few years because most business that closer down is because of financial mismanagement.
Tips of successful business planning research good managerial conduct and also good marketing and customer care and hospitality.

The points you have outlined here is valid and good. I always advise people to make a lot of research about the business they're venturing into, because knowledge really matters in business.
I agree one hundred percent with your comment. You are doing a great job by advising people to do a lot of research first before doing anything in business.

I believe that knowledge is the highest capital more than the financial capital.

I'm impressed by your write up it's really good and helpful but people will continue to lose as long as they refused to take time to learn on the business you want to do.

Tips of successful business planning research good managerial conduct and also good marketing and customer care and hospitality.
These are some of the basic tips of starting a business, other ones may include efficient utilization of resources, critical development but the most important is financial education.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds