Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tight Budget

Tight budget comes with a lot of discipline and resilience. It also comes with focus and passion. It is not easy to go by a strict budget that teaches you how to use your money. You have all the power and freewill but for your own good , having one helps improve your financial status for a better future.
You are right but I always fail to manage my budget plan because of unexpected things coming that takes much more my money so, now i never make any budget plan wether it's lose or tight.

Advertisement Placeholder
A tight budget helps you to focus on the basic needs neglecting the things you want. Simply put, a tight budget necessitates the establishment of a scale of preference in your financial decisions.
Having a scale of preference would enable you become more financially astute and you would also become excellent in your finances, which would have a positive impact in your life

The only way to save extra money is to somehow limit your spending and this is something that is really hard to do due to economical issues such as inflation.
You're absolutely right by saying this, I think in order to determine and lessen how one spends unecessary, one has to apply the law of demand and supply theory.

You're absolutely right by saying this, I think in order to determine and lessen how one spends unecessary, one has to apply the law of demand and supply theory.

Spending money unnecessarily could become a compulsive problem. This is something we should notice during the early stages of the problem before the problem becomes worse.

If I should use tight budget then I will not have family because there is no how I remember my family that I won't be moved to perform my responsibility in the house. However, tight budget is never for family man.

I fully understand how much work it is to be on a tight budget because I am on one right now. I have to be disciplined about how I spend each penny. Otherwise, I will find myself overspending and going broke. Which is even tougher since I don't have a job right now, I only rely on online earning.

You do need to have a lot of discipline when it comes to saving money and being on a tight budget. Now more than ever with the economy and the cost of living would be a better time than ever to start saving and ensuring you tighten your budget but it is not that easy when prices are changing all the time at and you are not sure how much something will cost week in week out.

If I should use tight budget then I will not have family because there is no how I remember my family that I won't be moved to perform my responsibility in the house. However, tight budget is never for family man.
I fully understand where you are coming from, as responsibilities does not look if you are on a tight budget or not, you must keep to it, that is why you should try in every possible way to increase your income

Truth be told it is all about discipline, there are certain persons who you see and feel they are doing extremely well but they are simply managing what they have.

I fully understand where you are coming from, as responsibilities does not look if you are on a tight budget or not, you must keep to it, that is why you should try in every possible way to increase your income

Well, when you have more and more responsibilities, you may need to increase your budget. This is because you may have to deal with many expenses in case if you are responsible for your family members as well.

Truth be told it is all about discipline, there are certain persons who you see and feel they are doing extremely well but they are simply managing what they have.
That is for real. Self discipline is the main aspect for budgeting and proper money spending success. Sometimes you compare two people earning different salaries, one so lower than the other. But the one earning low is living a comfortable life, free of debt and unpaid expenses because they are frugal with money. Then find the one earning so well struggling with debt and many expense not catered for.

That is for real. Self discipline is the main aspect for budgeting and proper money spending success. Sometimes you compare two people earning different salaries, one so lower than the other. But the one earning low is living a comfortable life, free of debt and unpaid expenses because they are frugal with money. Then find the one earning so well struggling with debt and many expense not catered for.

When it comes to creating self-discipline, you must note that you must basically lose the desire to spend money in the first place. Spending too much money leads to habit of compulsive spending.

When you are in a tight budget, you need to redesign your life in a way that you are able to pay for your necessities with just 90 percent of the money you make. YOu will have to save your remaining 1`0 percent income.

When you are in a tight budget, you need to redesign your life in a way that you are able to pay for your necessities with just 90 percent of the money you make. YOu will have to save your remaining 1`0 percent income.

Well, I created my budget after considering many things such as my expenses and the amount of money I could spend. This helped me a lot to manage my money.

The most important thing to consider when you do not have a lot of income is to cut your expenses drastically. Most of us are spending too much on food, you should start cutting unnecessary food items from your purchase list.

Cutting off unnecessary expenditures is one of the best things to do as you deal with a right budget. There are things that you often buy that are not really necessary. Self awareness will help you recognize those things and stop spending on them.

While some people re forced by circumstances to work with a tight budget, so choose to do so deliberately. To achieve success with this strategy, it's best to ensure you don't have easy access to your money.

This way, you'll have to work with what is available.

While some people re forced by circumstances to work with a tight budget, so choose to do so deliberately. To achieve success with this strategy, it's best to ensure you don't have easy access to your money.

This way, you'll have to work with what is available.

I think that there comes a time when each and every person has to work and they realise that they have no other option but to work harder in their life and make money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds