Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Thoughts on tipping?

Where I live, tipping is not mandatory, and you should only tip if the service actually was spectacular. Therefore I rarely tip, and I only tip when the service or the product was really really good.
Ohhh cool. I will for sure tip decently if it is a local place. We have an ice cream shop which is only open during the spring and summer time where they accept tips. Not required, but am nice to them. They are all high schoolers and/or college kids looking for a job.

I always tend to try and leave 10% even though it's not compulsory here.
I think most people in the catering industry always try to be nice and helpful.
Agreed they do try and be helpful! Think whatever you can tip is better than none IMO.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the UK it's not something that it required for us to do. We can give a tip if we wanted to for service if we are happy but it's not something that most expect you to do as they are paid quite well away from tips.

I do know that tips in the US are very much expected because of the low pay which I think is a shame.

Yes, I always tip in a way I round the bill. We don't have law in my country where you must tip anyone.

I try to tip at least 10 percent. However if I believe the server sucks or was rude, they get no tip.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds