Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The website of adult stories should not be monitise. It should be ban

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
the website of adult stories is increasing day by day. It is creating bad impact on society. The young generation is also affecting buy this. We should make a strict order. They should be banned.
What are your opinion.
What you think about it

Advertisement Placeholder
Adult content is not good on the internet as it is put some bad impact on teenagers who are getting engage with it. The internet should restrict it outrightly but I doubt this will happen as some make some good amount of money from it

Adult contents should not be banned but it should actually be regulated because aside the fact that there are children roaming about the internet we also have adult that those contents are actually meant for.

It would be difficult for such a policy to be implemented. It's left for parents to work on making sure that their children don't get exposed to these vices by using things like parental controls.

It is very obvious that adults stories or content have a very bad and negative influence on the youth. The control of adult content on the internet will be very difficult as it is also an avenue for some people to make money.

There are a lot of adult contents on the Internet today yes, but there are still dome people who desire them so they should not be banned , instead. ,they should be regulated in such a way that only adults can interact and find them.

I am of the contrary opinion, adult content websites can actually not be banned especially in developed countries where a lot of people use them to ward off their sexual urge. I am of the opinion that I should be related and parents should also do their work and protecting their children from adult contents.

Don't integrate or display ads on apps that could easily be confused, by design and/or experience, with Facebook or other Facebook apps and products. This includes apps that imitates Facebook or other Facebook apps and products.

There is market for everything. If you do not like it just don't visit, but why should you be hard on people who like these type of content.

The internet gives room for both good things and bad things and it is best to just avoid what is not good for you instead of calling for a ban.

Adult contain should not be ban I think is really good to avoid that instead of banning it, doesn't make any good, is left for their parents to do something about that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds