Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Volatility of Forex, what can I use to make it as an advantage?

In risk management, learn to be realistic about profit making. Don't wait until you make 50 to 100 percent before selling. This is risky and you could lose everything once it falls.
Lolz,this is exactly the truth and that is what I've been making a lot of people to lose in cryptocurrency of forex trading,greediness is the cause of all this and we really need to be guided because it can make us to lose it all.

Advertisement Placeholder
Greed is common in both forex and crypto currency trading and it is important to make sure we do not get attached to our emotions when trading.

if forex isn't volatile then I don't think there is any way you can make money from it because it is the volatility that gives people the opportunity to make money.

Every day, the high volume of currency trades corresponds to billions of dollars every minute, rendering certain currencies' price movements highly unpredictable. By speculating on market fluctuations in either direction, you can theoretically reap huge profits. Volatility, however, is a double-edged sword. The market can turn against you quickly, so it is important to limit your exposure with risk management tools.

Considering the risk on it, may I ask what are the risk management tools that you are using? I have seen samples on the web but I guess some are not that helpful. Please share your thoughts about this.
How volatile is forex market, most especially crypto, gold and oil, this asset have high volatility compare to ordinary fiat currency.

When I started forex then, I use a combination of information then, signals for Fibonacci and the likes and also I follow signals from the person who taught me then.

The volatility around forex trading makes it hard for traders to record easy success. But when who is experienced with strategies can make over the volatility and record success often than loss..

The volatility in the forex trading is already the advantage it has . You just need to make proper research to capitalize on the volatility.

It is very important that you should take care when you are trading volatile markets even though an advatage is the you can make money both ways of I.

The volatility in the market means that the price is rising and falling which also indicates profit or loss so with the right strategy, volatility might give you a lot of profit.

Actually they are lots of advantages attributed to viotality of the market in forex it's actually the best time to purchase and do some other new business .

Every day, the high volume of currency trades corresponds to billions of dollars every minute, rendering certain currencies' price movements highly unpredictable. By speculating on market fluctuations in either direction, you can theoretically reap huge profits. Volatility, however, is a double-edged sword. The market can turn against you quickly, so it is important to limit your exposure with risk management tools.

Considering the risk on it, may I ask what are the risk management tools that you are using? I have seen samples on the web but I guess some are not that helpful. Please share your thoughts about this.

You can use the volatility in the crypto market to make lots of money. But you also need to learn enough before you can make money of the market.

So far I have not traded forex before so some terms will be strange to me but I am ready to learn how forex trading works as it can be another source of income as it is dangerous to put all eggs in one basket. I have learned something from people's comments so far. That is my view. Thanks for sharing.

Don’t Panic Sell
It’s only natural to look at falling prices and assume now would be a great time to exit your position, but this is not necessarily the right strategy. Try and keep things in perspective. Yes, the market is in freefall, but it will pick up again if you hold your nerve. Selling now could cost you dearly and may not be the right strategy.
The volatility of bitcoin or any other crypto currency is like a double edge sword to the investor's, it can be use to your advantages in which the coin might rise and it might hurt you as a disadvantages which the price will fall drastically.

To take advantage of the volatility of the forex market, it is best you study how the forex market works very properly from the hands of probably very experienced traders than to be making a guess work or analysis for yourself

The right knowledge and strategy can be used to utilize the benefit of forex trading Volatility. The important thing is being ready for trading signals

People who know how forex trading really works will definitely take the advantage of its volatility and make a whole lot of money even in cryptocurrency trading.

Your post is absolutely correct op, and as regarding your question, there is surely a lot of things you can do. Firstly you need to learn a lot before Venturing into the market.

On this note, I don't really have any knowledge about how to take advantage of the volatility of forex trading 💹 because I've not actually to get on forex for once so I don't really know how to start to do anything from it.

Don't fomo and don't FUD. This two might not be stop Los but can reduce exposure to the votality of market at times, although not everytime.

Forex trading is more about systems and patterns. Understanding them, sticking to a plan and not being greedy no matter how much you make or loose is what guarantees success

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds