Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Volatility of Forex, what can I use to make it as an advantage?

Quert

Loyal member
Credits
Every day, the high volume of currency trades corresponds to billions of dollars every minute, rendering certain currencies' price movements highly unpredictable. By speculating on market fluctuations in either direction, you can theoretically reap huge profits. Volatility, however, is a double-edged sword. The market can turn against you quickly, so it is important to limit your exposure with risk management tools.

Considering the risk on it, may I ask what are the risk management tools that you are using? I have seen samples on the web but I guess some are not that helpful. Please share your thoughts about this.

Advertisement Placeholder
Don’t Panic Sell
It’s only natural to look at falling prices and assume now would be a great time to exit your position, but this is not necessarily the right strategy. Try and keep things in perspective. Yes, the market is in freefall, but it will pick up again if you hold your nerve. Selling now could cost you dearly and may not be the right strategy.

Prior to leaving on a course to exchange unstable business sectors, it's imperative to be intellectually and strategically set up to deal with the dangers in question. So the initial step is to ensure that:

You are open to exchanging when instability is high.

You perceive that there is the potential for critical loss of capital and are ready for this danger.

Accepting you are "good to go," the following reasonable activity is to return to the danger control estimates you have as a component of your exchanging plan.

Two significant contemplations are position size and stop-misfortune situation. During unpredictable business sectors—when everyday value swings are commonly more noteworthy than ordinary—a few merchants place more modest exchanges (submit less capital per exchange) and utilize a more extensive stop-misfortune than they would when markets hush up. The objective is to try not to get halted out because of more extensive than-typical intraday value variances, while endeavoring to keep your general danger openness about the equivalent. As usual, dealers should take note of that stop requests can be executed far away from the stop cost if there is a major value hole or quickly changing economic situations.

From what I understand when the market is volatile then that is the time to invest. However, I am not well-versed with forex although I understand that concept that it is all about foreign currency. I also have a colleague who is a veteran in forex that she had earned so much in her years of trading. Maybe if I will indulge in forex trading I can ask for assistance from that former colleague who had been inviting us to try forex trading.

Every day, the high volume of currency trades corresponds to billions of dollars every minute, rendering certain currencies' price movements highly unpredictable. By speculating on market fluctuations in either direction, you can theoretically reap huge profits. Volatility, however, is a double-edged sword. The market can turn against you quickly, so it is important to limit your exposure with risk management tools.

Considering the risk on it, may I ask what are the risk management tools that you are using? I have seen samples on the web but I guess some are not that helpful. Please share your thoughts about this.
Get an adequate knowledge to be able to trade safely when others are making loss, you will forget ahead and trade carefully. That's one of the things my forex trading mentor told me some years back. you do not need to trade all the time, you only trade when. it seems safe.

The best way to make use of the Volatility on forex is to go for a learned course to know how to read technical support and analysis chart. After that you need to know when to buy your coin at a lower price and sell your coin at an higher price, with this it will be very easy for you to make money with forex Volatility

Volatile markets are often a cue for traders to play it safe, but you can make good returns if you have a stomach for risk and are willing to accept that you may lose your capital in pursuit of higher gains.
So if you want to make use of volatility in forex market you will need to be an expert so as not to run into massive loss, you will analyse the market and wait for volatility to set in and then you enter market with your take profit and stop loss.

I think you really need to know your technical analysis, because when there is volatility in the market you will use your technical analysis to detect that and also if you know your technical analysis well which is candle stick then you will know when to enter and exit the market.

If you asked me, I would definitely say the best way to make use of the Volatility on forex is to go for a learned course to know how to read technical support and analyse.the financial markets chart, best to find an expert wirh good track record. After tou have learnt and have practiced enough you can then make money from the volatility

With the right trading signals bro you'll utilize the volatility in forex trading, when the market veporises readyly under normal conditions, and it happens that you have been following the market, and possibly you invested when the volatility is on the increase, you definitely going to hit it big

I would say the frequency with which the markets are currently fluctuating is really artificial. Thus, you really need to weigh your options very well. The pandemic has affected the stability of most of the markets. Therefore I would suggest you try "not selling fast" But always remember that your final decision should be based on empirical calculations. Not just assumptions.

In order to make it or get an advantage out of forex trading is to patiently wait that is you don't panic sell in order to get your profit this is because these currencies will only take time but will surely rise to the extent of getting profit. In order to realize this advantage you need to train and understand better.

As a a forex trader don't ignore any tools you are privilege to come across because forex doesn't work in just one pattern. Its as many pattern it works with.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

When you see a volatile market and it's in your advantage, knowing fully well it's direction, increase your lots size and add many positions,but you have to be 100 percent sure.

The volatility of forex means that the price goes up and down which can be unpredictable most times but good news is that the price going up when predicted right can lead to profit for investors.

The volatility of forestry can be an advantage to you if you are a wise investor.it is an advantage for the trait to be volatile and as an investor you make use of such advantage.

In risk management, learn to be realistic about profit making. Don't wait until you make 50 to 100 percent before selling. This is risky and you could lose everything once it falls.

the only advantage you can make from forex's volatility is that you can buy for cheap whenever there's a drop or a crash from people that rush and sell quickly

I don't have any understanding about trading of Forex because to me I considered forex trading as the most dangerous form of digital trading because the market in forex trading is extremely volatile, I rather prefer to trade crypto-currencies and trading of forex because of its high volatility

I don't have any understanding about trading of Forex because to me I considered forex trading as the most dangerous form of digital trading because the market in forex trading is extremely volatile, I rather prefer to trade crypto-currencies and trading of forex because of its high volatility
Most people see the volatility of forestry as an advantage and other people see it as a disadvantage, I also have likely said and your comment it is very dangerous to invest in forex trade because it's all about prediction it is high volatility.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds