Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Official Last Movie You Saw in Theaters Thread

Advertisement Placeholder
I watched the new M. Night Knock at the Cabin. The director is hit-or-miss with me. Last few films, I've mostly been satisfied. This one though, this one didn't do it for me, personally.

I watched the new M. Night Knock at the Cabin. The director is hit-or-miss with me. Last few films, I've mostly been satisfied. This one though, this one didn't do it for me, personally.
Thank you! I had an argument with a guy at the ticket counter about M. Knight's films. He's had a lot of hit or misses since his successes with The Sixth Sense and Signs. Old and Knock at the Cabin left me struggling to stay invested.

Covid is the reason I don't see them as often as I'd like - it caused my local theater to shutdown and now it is always more of a special occasion thing when I go to them now.
I still get nervous with going to see them, so haven’t since yet. Hasn’t really been anything I wanted to see much anyway.

Minions hahha

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

I am no longer going to the theaters for movies. This is because after the adoption of the new normal due to the COVID-19.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds