Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

The insect you won't touch?

Credits
Insects are supposed to be killed especially when they are vectors carrying and spreading diseases. Insecticides are used to kill them ordinarily but in a situation one escape being killed by the insecticide which one would you never be comfortable killing with either your palm or feet?

Personally, I find cockroaches to be very disgusting. They smell so bad I throw up whenever they are killed and I perceive their smell. I would never in my life use my palm or feet to kill cockroaches...yark 🤮!!

Advertisement Placeholder
Unless the insect was the size of my shoe or bigger then I don't think I'd have a problem smashing any of them.
I had a little mouse race with one cockroach in my living room not long ago and the little twat almost got me to knock down one of my flower vase. My satisfaction was that I was able to kill it with my slippers 😂.

Last edited:
I remember once in middle school like 1/4 of the class was chasing a mouse around and our couch just picked it up by the tail and threw it outside.
Yeah, that's exactly what I do with most of them. Once they haven't damaged anything in my house, I would be merciful to just pick them up and let them off out of my house. I wouldn't be too quick to kill them. They have their own family too 😂.. Have you watched Ratatouille? I started having more calm attitude towards rats after that animation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds