Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

The future of blackberry?

Advertisement Placeholder
Down_Arrow_Icon.png

I don't forsee them getting back to their old selves, maybe they'll still survive due to all the fanboys and girls who think BBM is the best thing ever but honestly, they are just too far behind in my eyes.

I have to agree. But, I don't think they are impossible to save- it'd just take someone with a bit of brilliance. :)

Not impossible, no. They'd have to change their stance though, they are still big in the business world somewhat from what I've read (Which admittedly, isn't much :p) so why not focus on that side instead of breaking into the main market in my eyes. Maybe you can be that 'brilliant' person mate. :p

They have or were making their own OS were they not?
Blackberry does have it's own propriety OS, but that is losing out to Android and iOS. I haven't heard much about Balckberry and Android.

They're relying on BB10 to be a success, if it isn't then the company doesn't really have anything else. Their tablets aren't doing too well either.

With Samsung and Apple ruling the market, BB has no chance to come up or compete. Their new OS may reach some users...but many won't be going for it.

With Samsung and Apple ruling the market, BB has no chance to come up or compete. Their new OS may reach some users...but many won't be going for it.
Exactly this.

Apple is ruling the market (in my opinion) with Android following closely behind. It's all about the damn apps now a days... I miss the days of old Razor flip phones.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds