Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The excitement

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
I don't know about you guys, but do you ever get that excitement after seeing your work being displayed somewhere? Being used in some respect? I certainly do, just recently I designed a certificate for a friends dads company and he liked it so it will be officially used! It will be in homes around the country after he hands them out to his qualified trainees. The thought of that just fills me with joy ^_^

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Congrats mate, that's awesome :love:
I really love it, my web design teacher constantly cites me and my sites(I practically teach the class), and that's always exciting :)

Yeah I get a bit excited. Like each time I post on this forum I get to seem my lovely banner (which I still plan on fixing once you all decide on a damn slogan :p). It's nice to see your work get put to good use.

I made this banner for a clan I was involved with:

zsvitl.jpg

I spent ages on it, thinking it would be used as the banner.. turns out, the owner didn't like the "light placement", I might understand if someone like Southern Comfort told me that, but this guy knew fuck all about Photoshop.

This is one of my better pieces of work FYI.

The light placement is fine, just if you were to remake it turn the opacity down a little bit. Or stick it behind the text. Some people I've found out over time are picky with shit and would rather design it themselves, so fuck em. :p

The light placement is fine, just if you were to remake it turn the opacity down a little bit. Or stick it behind the text. Some people I've found out over time are picky with shit and would rather design it themselves, so fuck em. :p

Yeah, but considering the clans previous banner was just some text added via the ACP, I was pissed when he told me he wasn't going to use it.

Yeah, but considering the clans previous banner was just some text added via the ACP, I was pissed when he told me he wasn't going to use it.
After hearing that the situation was pretty fucked up then. ACP text blows, that is fairly decent brother. The background lighting effects are nice. The game logos on the sides should match up a bit more though, only complaint I have. :p And it's not on a transparent background.

After hearing that the situation was pretty fucked up then. ACP text blows, that is fairly decent brother. The background lighting effects are nice. The game logos on the sides should match up a bit more though, only complaint I have. :p And it's not on a transparent background.

Thanks, this was when I was first getting into Photoshop; so it sort of dampened my spirits slightly.. I'm hoping to pick up my love for all things Photoshop though!

Thanks, this was when I was first getting into Photoshop; so it sort of dampened my spirits slightly.. I'm hoping to pick up my love for all things Photoshop though!
You will. You'll come across the first person who loves your work and you get all the fuzzy feelings and what not.

Leading webmasters to online greatness.

No-one took part in the slogan thread so we had to go with one Southern had in mind. :)

I was gonna post one, couldn't think of any better than the ones staff already had suggested.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds