Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The cheapest way of advertising a product

To me the cheapest way to advertise is online, venture into online marketing, going to the TV, radio and I think you d this with little amount of money and it enhances business, it makes business to grow and creates awareness

Advertisement Placeholder
The cheapest way for adverstising is online methode in this whatsapp and facebook are soo much cheapest online platform for advertise products, they not required any skill or money mostly people used this in every day life. Like other social media both of them are cheapest and moslty use side.

Drive traffic to your website when you reach relevant audiences searching for you. Many businesses use Google Adwords to grow online. Sign up and get 45 ad credit. Appear on Google Search. Only Pay For Results.

I think in this day and age I have no platform other than social media where advertising is good. There are many ways on social media, the easiest and the best.The way to advertise on Facebook is that they can now edit on YouTube and advertise on Twitter. This is because today is the age of social media. People are using social media the most

That's right, one of the best ways is online with social networks and there are also others on web pages that are paid. Offline you can also deliver flyers, banners and different ads that are economical, and I think the most effective and that will attract customers, goes hand in hand with customer service and selling quality products or services.

I think there are so many ways to make your product advertised in a cheapest way just by salestalking them and present the round picture of your statements to them. I am surely that they will avail your product especially if you satisfy their needs

The social media platform is a cheaper method to get your products across than tv and radio adverts,the possibility of reaching a wideer audience is an advantage and when you target your audience very well it will meet the right people.
[automerge]1619199999[/automerge]
The audience you want to reach will determine how cheap the advert will be.Social media will do a lot in saving money when the product does not need much explanation and procedure on how to use the product.

Last edited:
The cheapest and effective way of advertising products o line is through social media platforms. I know how much I've made in my business by just advertised it on my WhatsApp status for free.

Advertising through social media sites is for sure the cheapest way. You don't need to build a website using your money as you already have it in form of your social media account. You may just need to use a small amount to boost your advertising such as boosting a facebook page.

The cheapest way and fastest way of advertising a product is displaying the product online.Using all social media platforms will make you cover a wide audience within a very limited time. It is cheap and fast.
I heard some people saying that the cheapest way of advertising your product us by advertising on TV station, but you have to spend a lot of money doing that type of advertisement, but to me advertising online is the best and cheapest way.

The cheapest way and fastest way of advertising a product is displaying the product online.Using all social media platforms will make you cover a wide audience within a very limited time. It is cheap and fast.
I would say give opportunity to Affiliate Marketers to sell and advertise your products. They would give you more income with less commissions. Because they are more experienced and know how to grow your sales and advertise your products. But presenting your products on cable is also a cheapest way to advertise them.

The cheapest way of advertising a product is through word of mouth though it might be very stressful but very effective and cheap as all you needed is your mouth and your time dedicated to meet people, telling them the usefulness of your products.

There are many cheapest way you can advertising your product online, you can use social media like Facebook or Instagram without paying any money.

The cheapest and the best way is definitely on social media yeah you can actually pay promoters or people with lot of viewers to work it out for you and you will definitely get customers.

Advertising via social medias is cheap and easier to do. If you want it to work well increasing your customers level, you can build a page, invite many followers and try to post thongs that catch their attention at first before going on sharing your products, that will help your products gain recognition, also dragging those followers to your online business if they grow enticed with what you displayed.

The cheapest of way of advertising a product or service is through social media. In fact, one can perform several effective advertisements without paying a dime. You can advertise your product for free on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram etc.

The cheapest way to advertise a product is through door-to-door advert with your door to door advert you don't need to waste a lot of money on advertising using media like television and radio.

Advertising online on different social media platforms these days is a cheaper and surer way to market a product. Almost everyone has a social presence so advert on these platforms is easy and cheap to do

There are so many platforms that have a large audience but overall I just give Facebook ads the edge because they have a larger audience , very cheap and good algorithm.

The cheapest means of advertisement of products or any stuffs remains social media, cos its almost cost free compared to the amount to be used to build an e-commerce website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds