Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The cheapest way of advertising a product

Using the Facebook marketplace is the best when it comes to cheapest means of advertising the products to garner online presence.

Advertisement Placeholder
Using the Facebook marketplace is the best when it comes to cheapest means of advertising the products to garner online presence.
Have been hearing of the Facebook marketplace but I don't know if it is possible to make used the Facebook marketplace in Nigeria because I think it is only available in the Western countries.

There are so many ways of advertising a product either online or offline but I think the cheapest ways of advertising is using the free method as an offline advertisement or advertising online on your social media platform there are other ways but i believe this is the cheapest
The cheapest way to advertise your product is through the conventional social media which involve Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Instagram and so on.

I would go for social media any time because it is the cheapest unless you do not have a social media account. If you have 5,000 followers in Facebook then that is already a good number to be your audience. Posting once in a while about your business can be a big help.
Social media platforms has been a life saver for most businesses especially the small scale businesses that can not affords to pay for advertisement of their products on electronic media platforms.

Presently , I think the use of various social media platforms is the best and cheapest way of advertising and this indeed is of use to start up Affiliate marketers

Online advertisement is now very important for everybody to go into. This is important because of the fact that a lot of people can now be seen using social media and it a good means to pitch a product to them through that means

Have been hearing of the Facebook marketplace but I don't know if it is possible to make used the Facebook marketplace in Nigeria because I think it is only available in the Western countries.
The marketplace is worldwide dear, any one can make use of the marketplace and sell his goods or products. If you go for options via your Facebook app you'll see the marketplace there.

Yeah i agreed with you because now almost everybody is on social media and this will make your product know and get many to patronise it.

Promoting your product on social media still remains one of the cheapest ways in which you can do that. You don't really need to spend too much amount of money to get started.

Another cheapest way of advertising products is on big brother naija (BBnaija). It has a lot of followers where you can get attention of people. Many people in my country cannot do without watching this movie. It got a lot of attention including young and adults.

Those who are always using WhatsApp, facebook to create a post for their business often aren't spending much to get their business advertised.

Social media is the cheapest and most of the time is free. You can pay to get your site on social sites as well, so that's another option. You could also put an ad in print media, such as a magazine or local newspaper.

Creating groups and page on all platforms is most especially Facebook is the most popular and active in the world by almost a billion

The marketplace is worldwide dear, any one can make use of the marketplace and sell his goods or products. If you go for options via your Facebook app you'll see the marketplace there.
How does this market place really work ?is it like jumia shopping website that you see a lot of goods and products that you are interested to buy or is it an advertisement platform to advertise your products ?

There are so many ways of advertising a product either online or offline but I think the cheapest ways of advertising is using the free method as an offline advertisement or advertising online on your social media platform there are other ways but i believe this is the cheapest
The cheapest way to advertise a product you use through your conventional social media which involve Facebook handle Twitter Instagram and WhatsApp

If you think about it, uploading a product online requires data connection fee, and you might even have to pay to get a larger audience, the cheapest to me is by telling a friend or anyone

How does this market place really work ?is it like jumia shopping website that you see a lot of goods and products that you are interested to buy or is it an advertisement platform to advertise your products ?
It is simply like Jumia marketplace. You'll see lots of product listing, you'll be the one to make your choices and contact the seller to meet in person.

The cheapest no one can be able to advertise his our product is using his conventional social media which is his WhatsApp Facebook and Instagram platform and selling his business.

The cheapest way and fastest way of advertising a product is displaying the product online.Using all social media platforms will make you cover a wide audience within a very limited time. It is cheap and fast.
It's a general knowledge that the best and most cheapest ways for one to be advertising their goods and services is marketing on to social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Snapchat and tik-tok.

Yes the cheapest means of advertising of goods and services is by making use of the various social media platforms to reach out to a lot of people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds