Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The cheapest way of advertising a product

The cheapest way to advertise your products is by using the social media
The social media offered you the best way to market your products and services online. You are very sure to get the best marketing campaign on social media.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are also many channels of investment at the moment and I can carefully think that the best way to make an advertisement is using of social media platforms. You can be able to reach millions of users with just a little budget and you do not even have to pay a particular fee.

The social media offered you the best way to market your products and services online. You are very sure to get the best marketing campaign on social media.
We have diverse of channels on the socil media netwrok in which we can advertise our goods and services and if you want your business to go far and wide within a shirt period of time, then you should try Facebook.

Well, I don't think it will cost you much advertising it in your social media accounts, atleast that if you have enough followers or friends who are will to repost and drive more sale for you.
All you need is to seek the services of a graphics designer to make the overall advertising thing more enticing and persuasive.
In the aspect of advertisment of one product,the social media comes very handy,as the funds to carryout awareness to a very large audience can be done with very little amount,and you will still have good result.

One of the cheapest way of advertising product most especially online is through online advertisement and you can advertise freely in what's app , Facebook , Twitter Twitter instagram

There are some ways you can advertise your products on Facebook without having to pay anything, and also there are some social media that gives people an opportunity to engage in free advertisement , sometimes free advertising are always stressful.

Technology has made things so much easier for us, the easiest and cheapest way to advertise or let people see your products without paying anything is through your social media especially your Whatapp status and Facebook

I cannot really see about cheapest because that is not what a business should be all about but instead you should be going for one which is cost-effective. There are some certain kind of advertisement that is only going to go well with a particular audience and as such it is very important that you should research about your target audience first of all.

I cannot really see about cheapest because that is not what a business should be all about but instead you should be going for one which is cost-effective. There are some certain kind of advertisement that is only going to go well with a particular audience and as such it is very important that you should research about your target audience first of all.
A lot of people will consider Facebook to be the cheapest social media for advertisement and yes I believe it to be so because you can advertise your business on Facebook group with thousands of members. It depends on the product and what you have to offer.

Theres no other means of advertising your business and product in the most cheapest way than online advertisement, I mean advertising using by social media channels like Facebook , instagram and so on

The cheapest way to advertise a product can be found online , a lot of people are using Facebook page with thousands of members to advertised about their business and what they have to offer. I think this is the simplest.

Facebook to me is one of the cheapest way of advertising your products and services because all you need is write good and quality contents about the product and upload it with the pictures .
A lot of people will consider Facebook to be the cheapest social media for advertisement and yes I believe it to be so because you can advertise your business on Facebook group with thousands of members. It depends on the product and what you have to offer.

Facebook to me is one of the cheapest way of advertising your products and services because all you need is write good and quality contents about the product and upload it with the pictures .
If you are uploading the product on Facebook page or group , you will still have a lot of difficulties because most people don't trust products they seen on Facebook except it is an official advertisement that you have to pay for Facebook advertising campaign. Any way it can still be done Sha. Have you advertise on Facebook before ?

If you are uploading the product on Facebook page or group , you will still have a lot of difficulties because most people don't trust products they seen on Facebook except it is an official advertisement that you have to pay for Facebook advertising campaign. Any way it can still be done Sha. Have you advertise on Facebook before ?
Advertisement in Facebook takes different forms. You might not have to pay a dime if you're posting on your wall or page. However, posting in some groups will require a fee by the admin since they have a large reach of audience.

Advertisement in Facebook takes different forms. You might not have to pay a dime if you're posting on your wall or page. However, posting in some groups will require a fee by the admin since they have a large reach of audience.
And do you think such advertisement that do not require payment will always generate desirable results ? because to me I believe a lot of people will not take it serious. I mean group adverts.

I quite agree with you on this,because the amount of money you will spend on mainstream media,including print,newaspapers and tv ads would be very much higher compared to what you will get using social media.

I quite agree with you on this,because the amount of money you will spend on mainstream media,including print,newaspapers and tv ads would be very much higher compared to what you will get using social media.
There are many different ways of advertising and reaching your target audience. However, I believe using Facebook Marketplace and other social media platforms are actually the cheapest.

I think the cheapest way of advertising is to advertise on your own personal social media pages and asking Friends to re tweet and repost for you, that won't cost you a dime.
Yes social media has helped alot of businesses when them used social media to advertise their products, so that many people can see their products social media is the best way of advertising your business.

I quite agree with you. The cheapest method of advertising is to advertise on social media. It's very easy and it can done free of charge. If it's done, it bring good results. I've seen alot of people who tried it and it worked for them

The cheapest way of advertising products is to advertise them on social media. I think that it costs nothing because all you have to do is promote your product without paying anything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds