Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The cheapest way of advertising a product

Well, I don't think it will cost you much advertising it in your social media accounts, atleast that if you have enough followers or friends who are will to repost and drive more sale for you.
All you need is to seek the services of a graphics designer to make the overall advertising thing more enticing and persuasive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I don't think it will cost you much advertising it in your social media accounts, atleast that if you have enough followers or friends who are will to repost and drive more sale for you.
All you need is to seek the services of a graphics designer to make the overall advertising thing more enticing and persuasive.

I think promoting stuff on social media could be a free way to gain more exposure. However, it might not be an easy job to simply promote your products. Many advertisers would work with you if you have many followers, some advertisers also work with a few Youtube channels who have many subscribers.

One of the cheapest ways to advertise a product in my country is to make use of radio advert. They are not of people who listen to radios more than watching television due to low power supply.

There are diverse of ways of advertising a product. We have through Television, Radio, Newspaper and so on. But to me the cheapest is through social media. Through social media, you'll get to bring your products to the target audience

I think promoting stuff on social media could be a free way to gain more exposure. However, it might not be an easy job to simply promote your products. Many advertisers would work with you if you have many followers, some advertisers also work with a few Youtube channels who have many subscribers.
If actually what you have to offer is cool and of good quality then I don't think it will be very difficult to promote your products via social media. As a matter of fact, 90% of the things I have bought online was through viewing my friends status on WhatsApp. It all depends on what you have to offer and the number of friends you have though.

The cheapest way for product advertising is pay per lead means the website is getting a commission for each sell of the product no CPM or CPC or per duration as it happen seller during this period doesn't accomplish any sell and pay advertising fee.

You can promote your business on social media free of cost. you can increase easily sales your product or services. another way you can use offline marketing like banner add or other activity

One of the cheapest ways to promote your products is to advertise using online advertising networks. Back to back studies have shown that advertising can truly be an effective way to promote products.
Using online presence to advertise your product is the cheapest way of advertising your products online, advertising your business in Facebook , whatsapp, instagram ,Twitter and so on.

The cheapest way and fastest way of advertising a product is displaying the product online.Using all social media platforms will make you cover a wide audience within a very limited time. It is cheap and fast.
Word of mouth sales is the most common and cheapest way of advertising but it is limited to the number of people that can be communicated with through that channel.

The cheapest way is to advertise online. This advertisement would be on facebook, twitter and Instagram. You get your own website and links it to amazon application to get good income when advertise your products.

Using online presence to advertise your product is the cheapest way of advertising your products online, advertising your business in Facebook , whatsapp, instagram ,Twitter and so on.

Apart from using social media, I think using many advertisement programs would also be a real and effective way to advertise what you need to advertise. You may work with Propeller Ads and some kind of similar ad networks.

Apart from using social media, I think using many advertisement programs would also be a real and effective way to advertise what you need to advertise. You may work with Propeller Ads and some kind of similar ad networks.
I know there are many ways of advertising your products both onlone and offline and the poster is asking for the cheapest way of advertising, and the cheapest way is through online advertisement.

The cheapest way and fastest way of advertising a product is displaying the product online.Using all social media platforms will make you cover a wide audience within a very limited time. It is cheap and fast.
The use of all the multiple social Media platform in the world today is actually the cheapest way for you to advertise your business product and services even to the extent of not even paying for the ads.

Deploying facebook group, medium.com, google site, quora and their likes are free promotional way of running business. It might takes time to work well for you. That why we have them as listed above a way of promoting the business you find yourself.
Over the past few years have been making use of my Twitter Facebook and Instagram to promote and advertise my business product and services without having to pay anybody.

Social media network still remain the best way of advertising because its actually cheap and affordable mostly free and its easier to spread your product to the public through advertising on social media.
The use of all the multiple social Media platform in the world today is actually the cheapest way for you to advertise your business product and services even to the extent of not even paying for the ads.

I know there are many ways of advertising your products both onlone and offline and the poster is asking for the cheapest way of advertising, and the cheapest way is through online advertisement.

I think online advertisement is cheap because there are many online advertisement networks that offer cheap CPM rates and better audience targeting features that might not be offered by traditional advertisement methods.

I think online advertisement is cheap because there are many online advertisement networks that offer cheap CPM rates and better audience targeting features that might not be offered by traditional advertisement methods.
Since we have diverse ways of marketing our products online , it has makes online advertisement easier in such way that you can advertise on any social media network for a very cheap price,

Build a company website. It may seem like common sense, but your business needs a website to be competitive online. ...
Online advertising. ...
Use search engine optimisation. ...
Content marketing. ...
Use social networks. ...
Share video content online. ...
Share photos online. ...
Use pay-per-click advertising
Making use of social media is one of the cheapest way to advertise your business product and services because in reality you don't even need to pay anyone if you don't want to make use of the paid services.

The cheapest way to advertise your goods, products or services is through social media channels like whatsapp, facebook, instagram, twisty and YouTube.
I have never tried to make use of YouTube to market and promote my business products and services. Although, it's because I don't know how to use it very well.

The cheapest way of advertising is by tell some you know or see because that one will not cost you money,to use your mouth to tell people about products. Moreover if you advertise on radio or newspapers it will cost you money but it will go feral more what people tell with mouth will not each

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds