Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tea or coffee

Advertisement Placeholder
Tea forever. Coffee is vile.

I like my coffee in the morning with a bit of sugar. Morning routine.

This is a funny one as a year ago it would have been tea only and in no circumstances would coffee have been an option I chose at all BUT last year around October I tried a caramel frappe with coffee and I was shocked to find I liked it. No bitter taste at all and I really enjoyed it. I now drink tea, iced coffees, and frappes and I love them all. I do still drink more tea than coffee though but now I can drink both without issue.

We used to get premium tea leaves from the nearby estate. Know a few people who work there. So it is easy to get the finest quality at a decent price.

It cost a few 100 dollars in the open market though.

I myself go back and forth. Coffee is good to wake me up in the morning, but tea is good to make me tired enough to relax so I will fall asleep at night.
The only thing tea does to me is make me drink lots of water all day long. I usually have my tea thick with lots of milk in it. I'm not sure if it happens to other people that way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds