Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Talking to someone but he slept off?

Thomas10s

Renowned member
Credits
Have you ever been had the experience of having a good discussion with someone but all of a sudden, they slept off on you while in the talk? You would just find out they've slept off because they started snoring. This happened to me last night when I was talking with my uncle. I felt maybe he was tired but that's shocking.

Have you had this experience before with anyone?

Advertisement Placeholder
I will know when someone I'm talking with is no longer following. I will end the conversation as soon as possible because I won't like to repeat myself all over again.

This was a common phenomena when I was living in a hostel during my school or college years. My friends would go to sleep as I talked or sometimes I went to sleep when my friends were talking. This was common when we chatted late night

This happens to me frequently, specially when I am with my parents. Whenever I am talking to my parents and it is late night they go to sleep and after a while I realize that I was just talking to myself.

It's very common to happen when you're talking with some people at late hours especially when they are already tired. They can't cheat or fight nature.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds