Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Taking a job for the wage

The job market is very competitive in my home country, it is very difficult to get high paying job. But if I am offered a job that is high paying but I m not interested much, I will still pick the job. I can learn to love it.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me it's depend on the kind of work and at the particular time it's coming, if it's not something that will affect my health, affect my religion, morals, rules, dignity and self worth or respect also if I really need the money I'll do it

As for me it's depend on the kind of work and at the particular time it's coming, if it's not something that will affect my health, affect my religion, morals, rules, dignity and self worth or respect also if I really need the money I'll do it
What kind of job would you consider as a negative effect to your health, or would go against your religion? In a situation whereby the job goes against all your morals and belief but pays really well, would you take it?

If I ever work for a company I would prefer the kind of job I can do easily. I would like to avoid any kind of job that are quite complex and this is what I prefer, even if I do not get paid much for that.

I don't like working for someone at a set position; instead, I'd rather start my own business and devote my time, energy, and money in it rather than working for someone else.

I think you can learn to enjoy. If you are being paid high, why don't you enjoy what you are doing. There is nothing in the world that cannot be be enjoyed, all you need is a change in perception.

Considering the present situation in my country, I wouldn't mind if the is enjoyable or not. I will work for the wages. I believe this is what majority would go for. The unemployment rate ravaging the economy left us with no choice. Once we get a good wage, we will develop likeness for the job.

Money motivates me when I want to take over a job. I can take over a job if it has a higher job and less enjoyable. I will only give myself some duration to be spent in that organization.

If I'm okay with where I am then I definitely won't be taking an uncomfortable job just because it pays well because at the end of the day the consequences might be more than the sum

I would not, there are two things i always look into before accepting a job, I make sure it is within my field and expertise (these factors make it enjoyable and enhance career growth) and secondly, i make sure the wages are high because i possess a good number of experience and certificates within my area of expertise. A less enjoyable job may at the end make me uncomfortable and the required impact/target may not be achieved.

When I was broke, I usually take a small side gig job to earn which is to buy food and some other essential commodities for myself. At present I am doing work that earn me salary every month.

Would you take a less enjoyable job for a higher wage? If not, why wouldn't you?
I think the growth and prospect of moving up the ladder of your proffesional career is very key here.Money is a huge motivating factor,but not when it has to do with job satisfaction a and peace of mind.

I wouldn't because I'm someone who likes to enjoy his job. I once worked at a betting company and found means to make my job quicker - a lot of people commended me. I'm a naturally creative person and anything that limits my creativity on the job I don't like it.

Sometimes people work not because they like the job but because they have bills to sort out and they have a handful of family members and Friends looking up to them to provide
That is just the basic fact,because if you look at majority of persons who are under paid employment,they are just diong "tolorating jobs'and this is due to the fact that bills need to be paid at the end of the day.

Well it depends on the individual and one can easily learn to adapt and love what he or she didn't want to do because of the pay and am one of those people and I would do it

Personally, I can go into a job that is unfavourable as a result of high wages. though alot of people engaged themselves into such kind of jobs, not willingly but because the conditions they are into, compels them into accepting such Jobs in other to satisfy their needs.

In this case high level of wages paid will not feel the inconveniences attached to the job, no matter how tediousity of the works , your mind will bear it for the fact you are going to pay for it

Would you take a less enjoyable job for a higher wage? If not, why wouldn't you?
Sure, I would take the job but with a time frame. I would work for a period time, save as much I can and resign. Hopefully use the to start a business or something I love to do that will give me income.

I think that's how it is in most countries my friend. Rather than looking for something you like, it's best you stick with a high paying job because they are really hard to come by.
The situation generally has made a lot of persons to engage in jobs they are just doing for the pay,and this has been the normal inorder to makes ends meet in most cases.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds