Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Taking a break in business

It is necessary to take breaks from business once in a while. A little break won't hurt. It could be a month or weeks or eveb some few days off.

Advertisement Placeholder
At what point in your career do you consider taking a break is necessary. I have seen several people work hard without breaks but this doesn't still make them wealthy rather they wear out faster compared to there peers
Becoming wealthy is not about how far you long you work, it's about how smart you work and most importantly what you do. Medically speaking, breaks are needed during work to keep the mental health of the said individual healthy.

Resting is good for recuperating your energy. Resting period also give you the chance to reflect on the progress of your business. This will help you to come up with ideas on how to improve the business when you take a break.

I do not think that you should take break in business until or unless you can rely on someone who can handle your business for you and I do not think that it is a good idea to rely on someone else except Allah. If you ever plan to take break, then it will be a good idea that you monitor the business while you are on break.

Working always without have time for rest may cause an health issue,Iworking 24/7doesnt makes you a wealth because the weathies people work less but people works for them

Taking breaks are very important it helps in your healthy state of being, but do you know that stress also leads to depression? But when you take breaks won't face any challenge.

Too much of work seems to be bad sometimes because it brings tiredness and stress,one has to get time for get time for himself in other to rest.

I am going to take a break from the business if it can run on autopilot without me. It means there is a system in place which ensure the daily operation of the business and bring about profit. I am going to take a break at this stage to see how things unfold.
[automerge]1640508075[/automerge]
It is good to take a break from the business. It is very essential as it will give you opportunity to reflect on the growth of the business and the future. It break also help you to think of a fresh idea for the business.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds