Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Taking a break in business

In my opinion, I will take a break when my children are grown enough and ready to manage the business better than I do so obviously the break will be gradually because you give them responsibilities while you oversee

Advertisement Placeholder
At what point in your career do you consider taking a break is necessary. I have seen several people work hard without breaks but this doesn't still make them wealthy rather they wear out faster compared to there peers

I really do not believe that you should take a break if you own a fully-developed business; however, if you are a self-employed person, then you may take a break and go on holidays with your family. Taking a break in fully-developed business might harm your business. On the other hand, if you are a self-employed perosn, you can even manage your projects on holidays.

Taking a break from work is very necessary in order to rest and it will refresh your memory for new ideas and it will help health wise.

In this part of the world, due to cultural practices and maybe religion, there are certain normal things that have been made to seem abnormal, taking a break is part of them. It's important to rest after a while at work especially when one is feeling down.

For me, working smart should be prioritized. While working smart you don't need to work hard hence you work from a point of rest and still achieve outstanding results.you have enough time to rest. Also one can smartly automate his or her business in which your business is yielding great results while you're still relax even taking a break without affecting the functionality or productivity of the business.
This is the more reason why all organization especially government owned usually introduced a leave of absence. This is the period that a man should take a break and rest for the efforts that have been exerted. Taking a break is very important for our health.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing this but before you think of taking a a break in a business you must keep in place a group of trusted people that will act in place of you when you are not around, if you do not have a trusted people it might be very dangerous for your business at this time.

At what point in your career do you consider taking a break is necessary. I have seen several people work hard without breaks but this doesn't still make them wealthy rather they wear out faster compared to there peers
There was a saying my mentor used to quote for us, it's that if you are tired, learn to rest and not quit. The rest will do you a lot of good and get you refreshed for the 2nd phase.

What is the essence of taking a break from a business you have strong passion and have analyse the indices to see a prospect of a high earnings.Sometimes you can face a downturn in your business,but that does'nt mean you should take a break from the experience you will get during that period and phase in your business.

Taking a break is necessary, especially for one's health. However, ensure you have someone to assist especially in a business, by the time you go on break, your customers may discover someone else and you may not get them back.
[automerge]1624977733[/automerge]
Yes it is good to have some rest or break for person no be robot so you have to give you self leve so that your body will come to normal. Ine thing you should know is that too much stress can kill some one. So even though you are a hustler my dear no do pass your self
Well, while it is good to take a break in business, however, it depends on the nature of business, for some businesses, the moment you take a break, you have lost your customers except you put someone in place to assist you while you go on a break

Last edited:
tips for taking time off without losing your customers. Figure out how long of a break you need. Before you can plan for your break, you need to figure out how long you'll be away. Communicate with your customers. Automate what you can. Actually take a break. Set yourself up for success moving forward.
Absolutely,planning here is of the essence,one need to figure out whta area he or she needs to make an improvement on and take out time to do the neccessary adjustment for a better performance.

Early to bed is early to rise. I plan to start building my asset so I don't need to stress my weak bones at an old age. Taking a break is vital so you can clear your head for other fresh experiences.

suggestions for taking pause without shedding your clients. Determine for the length of time of a breather you require. Prior to you can easily prepare for your breather, you have to determine for the length of time you will be actually away. Interact along with your clients. Automate exactly just what you can easily. Really relax. Collection on your own for excellence progressing.

Taking a break is a necessity for every business person or even if you're a worker somewhere. This is so because it helps your body and mind to function better for optimum productivity

I will love to take a break when I have build up a standard for myself or have a system that is generating income,or better still an investment that is profitable

Taking a break is necessary for an individual, many work ourselves out and have nothing to show for it or end up sick. A break Which is like a Rest is very important it's help you mentally, physically, health wise and all areas possible

Taking a break in business is necessary because as a business owner you need time to care of yourself in order to be healthy to run and keep the business in progress. But during this period you can employ a helping hand to stand in place for you so the business doesn't just shut down during the break period because if this happens, you might lose your customers.

Breaks are mandate in business ,taking a break makes you to have your personal time an also put things in order, it also makes you to think of something better to make your business more successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds