Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sweating the small stuff!

Advertisement Placeholder
I get pissed off when people tell me what to do sometimes and act like they know it better than I do.

Sometimes I just get things done even when I am asked to because I don't want anybody telling me to go do that stuff.

I hate looking for any of my things especially things that I have to use every day. I'm not against anyone using my stuffs but once you're done, put it back from exactly where you took it from.

When a rogue piece of food escapes off my fork and makes a small mark on my clothes (it'll wash out but in the meantime bah)

When people stand in the middle of an aisle at a retail store talking. I know you can go around them, but surely they can talk to the side or someplace with more space!
Solution, stand there, pointedly and 'firmly politely' saying "Excuse me please."

I get so frustrated at so much stuff it's unreal and sometimes I tend to stress over things before they even need to be stressed about. Doesn't help me but it's a trait I have that is annoying.

One thing I do find irritating and often gets my back up is when my kids will take something from somewhere and will not put it back when they have finished with it or when they will make something to eat and do not clean up after themselves. That gets me stressed out and annoyed for sure.

One solution indeed, but some people will just stare at you and act like "I was here first!"
"I wasn't disputing that you were here first, merely that you're in my way - and if you let me get past, you can get where you're going quicker."

One of the times I love being British, we nationally have passive aggression masquerading as politeness as a national sport. I have had a lot of practice :D

I wasn't disputing that you were here first, merely that you're in my way - and if you let me get past, you can get where you're going quicker."

One of the times I love being British, we nationally have passive aggression masquerading as politeness as a national sport. I have had a lot of practice :D
I guess I just don't have that much patience at times, it was particularly bad when you were trying to pull a big, heavy pallet down an aisle and people are just standing there talking, totally oblivious.

A good firm "excuse me" tends to work wonders.

A good firm "excuse me" tends to work wonders.
Move It Get Out GIF by WWE

:ROFLMAO:

Almost all of the above for me wow.

I just get heavily irritated about the lack of common courtesy and sense most people have. I often think to myself if I'm really one of the few that had a decent upbringing and knows how to be a basic friendly person in life.

I put stuff back the exact place I found it, I make way in aisles to talk to people, etc. How is it that other people struggle with that and then get aggressive at people who speak up. 😅 Beyond me.

There's lots of stuff that irritate me but I try to let go as soon as possible.

What small things (that shouldn't matter) seem to irritate you the most?

What minor inconvenience gets you very angry?

Maybe it's something other people say/do?
When people make sound while eating. I cant explain how it sounds but its like a dry mouth making sticky sounds while chewing.
If I don't put earphones immediately, my brain would explode like a volcano😵‍💫 I get so irritated jeez

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds