Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Swagbucks

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you like making money from surveys and offers or even searching online, Swagbucks is the platform for you. You will have to join the site and install the extension on your browsers and use it. I did try this site but I did not receive any offers and surveys, therefore, I discontinued, however, if you are based in high tier countries, you might be able to make some money from swagbucks.

Advertisement Placeholder
I tried this website 4-5 years ago but at that time there were no offers available for me and even the payment rewards were not as per my liking so I abandoned it completely

The payout on this platform is not encouraging and too low to be considered, that is why I abandon it and it is up to two years I visited the website.
It's not encouraging but what I have witnessed in the past 6-8 months that many users who happen to be from bottom tier are able to earn from Swagbucks and able to get paid every month so I may try it again.

I would have loved to join but I am not fortunate when it comes to making money on surveys.

Sometimes in other survey panels I am redirected by Swagbucks to the survey and the truth is that the rewards that these surveys give by Swagbucks are usually higher than others, so it is a good pollster.

I remember joining Swagbucks years ago and at that time there was nothing that can help us earn at our location but these days you can answer surveys and earn

It's not encouraging but what I have witnessed in the past 6-8 months that many users who happen to be from bottom tier are able to earn from Swagbucks and able to get paid every month so I may try it again.
Maybe because so many people have left the platform, they now allow people from lower tier countries to join so the platform can just stay alive.

I joined it years ago so yes they have changed for good and I have seen users from Philippines earning and getting paid from it

I joined it years ago so yes they have changed for good and I have seen users from Philippines earning and getting paid from it
The truth is that people are not really interested in the site again. I just hope it survives the next two years.

I am also not interested in this website because I cannot tolerate the surveys so I stay away from these websites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds