Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Super Bowl Predictions

Credits
Well, there's three more weeks of games left this season, and then the playoffs will begin. What team do you guys think will win the Super Bowl this year? Philly looked like the favorite, but their star quarterback tore his ACL on Sunday, and he's out for the year. I'd say it's looking more and more like New England is going to repeat.

What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, there's three more weeks of games left this season, and then the playoffs will begin. What team do you guys think will win the Super Bowl this year? Philly looked like the favorite, but their star quarterback tore his ACL on Sunday, and he's out for the year. I'd say it's looking more and more like New England is going to repeat.

What do you think?

I think you are right. If things don't change coming up, then the New England Patriots could do a repeat where the Super Bowl is concerned. Maybe the Jacksonville Jaguars might beat them in the AFC Conference Championship. I know, it's wishful thinking. In the NFC Conference Championship, we have the Minnesota Vikings against the Philadelphia Eagles. I would like to see Minnesota advance to the Super Bowl this year and possibly pull off an upset.

New England won again, no surprise there. They came back to beat Jacksonville who giving them a run for their money. The patriots will probably win the Super Bowl again as usual. The super bowl is just becoming so boring with New England winning every year. It's like watching a rerun of a pathetic television show over and over again.

New England won again, no surprise there. They came back to beat Jacksonville who giving them a run for their money. The patriots will probably win the Super Bowl again as usual. The super bowl is just becoming so boring with New England winning every year. It's like watching a rerun of a pathetic television show over and over again.

Lol, don't hold back.

Philadelphia just blew out Minnesota 38-7. I was really hoping the Vikings would have the first home Super Bowl game ever, but it wasn't meant to be. Can't believe Nick Foles is going to be a starting quarterback in the Super Bowl. Wow.

Lol, don't hold back.

Philadelphia just blew out Minnesota 38-7. I was really hoping the Vikings would have the first home Super Bowl game ever, but it wasn't meant to be. Can't believe Nick Foles is going to be a starting quarterback in the Super Bowl. Wow.

There are a lot of NFL team fans that dislike other teams, but almost every fan has one thing in common. They can't stand the Patriots.

Man, I wanted the Vikings to win that game too. That's such a shame. Nick Foles being the Eagles starting quarterback in the Super Bowl is something else. I'm also thinking "wow" too.

There are a lot of NFL team fans that dislike other teams, but almost every fan has one thing in common. They can't stand the Patriots.

Man, I wanted the Vikings to win that game too. That's such a shame. Nick Foles being the Eagles starting quarterback in the Super Bowl is something else. I'm also thinking "wow" too.

Yeah, I really wanted to see Case Keenum in the Super Bowl. He's a pretty awesome story. He's become a star out of no where, and he's going to be a free agent now. He's going to get PAID.

Yeah, I really wanted to see Case Keenum in the Super Bowl. He's a pretty awesome story. He's become a star out of no where, and he's going to be a free agent now. He's going to get PAID.

Case Keenum would have been a much better fit in the Super Bowl, I agree. I wish the Vikings would have made it in. I would have liked to have seen them beat the heck out of the Patriots.

Lol, weed is his one true weakness. He used to play for the Steelers.

The Steelers were a good team, until they became total jerks that is. Man, it's going to take a lot for the Eagles to defeat the Patriots. Even if they give it their all, the NFL could cheat them out of a victory in favor of the Patriots. Many people I know are done with the NFL for so many reasons and don't care about the Super Bowl any more. They think the games are rigged, just like a lot of other people do.

The Steelers were a good team, until they became total jerks that is. Man, it's going to take a lot for the Eagles to defeat the Patriots. Even if they give it their all, the NFL could cheat them out of a victory in favor of the Patriots. Many people I know are done with the NFL for so many reasons and don't care about the Super Bowl any more. They think the games are rigged, just like a lot of other people do.

I’d say pretty much all professional sports are rigged to some extent. Too much money involved.

I’d say pretty much all professional sports are rigged to some extent. Too much money involved.

Exactly. Money talks more in pretty much all pro sports leagues. The ones running the leagues don't care about the sports or fans any more.

Have you seen the fake video that was going viral across the Internet about the NFL and rigged games? A lot of people thought it was real, but I caught that it was a fake and it said so at the end. I looked it up online too just so I could see what any news sight had to say about it. What I found only confirmed that it was just a joke. I was able to find the video on YouTube. Check it out below and get ready to laugh.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds