Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

You - Netflix Show

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
You
This show is a thriller based on Caroline Kepnes' best-sellinb novel of the same name, YOU. You is a 21st century love story that asks, "What would you do for love?" The show unfolds and goes so many different directions and they are often unexpected. So far there are 4 seasons available on Netflix, with a season 5 coming out in 2024. As the story unfolds we learn more about Joe, the main character, we learn about his childhood and what made him become who he is today.

1685470467983.png

Have any of you watched this show? I'm currently towards the beginning of Season 4, it has been a crazy roller coaster ride. I think Season 1 is still my favorite though!

Season 1 was intriguing, the rest was weird but I still watched everything. Don't know how to feel after season 4.

Season 1 really was good! The rest got weird like you said lol. The latest season took so many turns though - I think I like it a lot more similarly to the first season.

Maybe I don't remember it correctly but my feelings of the last season was that it was a little too... nice, it's not the exact word I'm looking for but can't find the right word... It's not as psycho. Or i've gotten used to the psycho. XD

Maybe I don't remember it correctly but my feelings of the last season was that it was a little too... nice, it's not the exact word I'm looking for but can't find the right word... It's not as psycho. Or i've gotten used to the psycho. XD
I get that... I think it turned a bit more murder mystery, but with more turns and unexpected things. I liked it, but I get it not being as psycho as the other seasons were :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor