Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Summer-money.online Reviews: Scam or Legit?

That's site really pays a high return if investment and that is not actually a good sign if you are looking for a legit platform to invest in as many of these high yield Investment platforms always turns out to be a scam.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't need to go even further because I have seen clearly that this site is a scam and is not worth putting hands on . it will be a total waste of time.

It is very obvious that this site may probably stop paying at any time. The hyip investment does not last for a very long time and that is what we must take note of and be very cautious whenever we are investing our money on such scheme.

NB. I am not an admin of this site , make you research before investing.

Minimum deposit: 1$
Maximum deposit: 1000$

Payment method : perfectmoney, payeer

Referral commission: 7%, 2%.

Interest rate increases after each hour
110% after 24 hours
115% after 24 hours
117% after 24 hours
120% after 24 hours
The reward is too good to be true. I don't know about it but if such happened to ever existed it won't last for a long time. It is at the same time a risky investment since they won't be able to maintain such a huge percentage payout.

It is very obvious that this site may probably stop paying at any time. The hyip investment does not last for a very long time and that is what we must take note of and be very cautious whenever we are investing our money on such scheme.
That's what I don't really like about most paying platforms online, they'll start paying you nicely and then they'll stop paying, that's why I don't trust such kinds of platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds