Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Suggest me a good survey site ?

Maybe you should try Onepoll; they're the best site in my opinion. They ensure that you don't struggle to qualify for surveys or the likes - the interests you filled at the beginning are used to give you surveys.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I heard of some survey sites that pays alot from a good friend although some are not working in my country but you can try paid view points, swagbucks, beermoney survey, and survey Time.

I always search to try new sites specially surveys and article writing. But these days I have more interest in surveys sites. But never of my bad experience with these surveys sites ,I hesitate to join new but still I wish to join.
I am currently working on a survey site PaidViewPoint which is easy and simple to use.
Answers are just like Opinions. Based on daily activities and general questions. so I am searching more sites like this.

Suggest me a good and easy to reply survey site!!
I haven't been so fortunate with surveys.
I have read a lot about swagbucks, and I think from the reviews I have read, it provides an easy interface to reply surveys. Give swagbucks a try, it might just be what you're looking for.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds