Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stone supply business: is it lucrative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
Building and construction works for on everywhere now and these things are quite needed, Is it a profitable business? How can I start the business?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not too lucrative because the firms involved in construction usually have a departure that takes care of this provision. You can still offer to partner with construction firms and supply for them while you get paid.

Stone supply business is very lucrative and good. Mostly all site engineer makes use of stone to build their houses to make the foundation strong and better. Building of houses around in need of stone.

A very lucrative business, you need to have a good relationship with the dealership association, you may as well get a number of trucks according to your capital. Lots of buildings are springing up everyday, definitely they need constant supply of stones for building.

Stones is one of the most prominent material in terms of building. Without stones I don't think there could be a well built house. With stone you will lay the foundation on which you will build on.
And people build everyday and the demand for stone is on an increase. All you need do is to be an efficient and a transparent supplier and you treat your clients with respect.

Hello, it is a good project especially because in the area of construction of any type of furniture the stone material is necessary, first you must determine if you want to be the distributor; For this you must study the type of soil where you live, obtain the machines and the necessary personnel for it, otherwise you can invest by buying from the distributor and selling in small quantities.

Stone business is very lucrative especially in developing areas where real estate is growing. The stones will be highly demanded in those regions. The stones will be used for both the main job as well as to patch damaged works. It will also be demanded for renovation.

It is VERY lucrative. Construction takes place so much at least in my part of the world. All that is needed is to give awareness about your business to those in the industry and you would be surprised at how orders will be rolling in especially when you take the pain to build a reputation of promptness and quality products.

It is lucrative business, as far as people are still building houses them will still need it, so nothing can stop stone business for selling if you want go into the business

Building and construction works for on everywhere now and these things are quite needed, Is it a profitable business? How can I start the business?
Yeah, this business is very lucrative in my area. At my place people gather them and what you need to do as the business man is just to get a truck and some boys so that when ever you have an order from any builder, you quickly satisfy him or her.

From your explanation I guess you meant construction stone supply. That is stones used in construction of houses, Bridges and factories. It is lucrative than you can ever imagine. Try it out and check out your profit and thank me later. Look around you, every day construction is going on, be it road or Bridges. If you happen to supply stone. Then your Time to shine has come. Connect yourself with the site director who permit your supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds