Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Stick Shift?

Advertisement Placeholder
I can barely drive a car with an automatic transmission. I don't even want to try a stick shift. x_x

That's what I drive daily, so yeah. It's an adjustment that you need to make, especially because you generally need to keep a hand on the shift at all times. If you're looking to learn to drive a stick shift, I'd recommend you try a lighter vehicle, due to how the transmissions work with smaller vehicles. I drive an old pickup, and it's a lot hard to shift that truck over something like an Accord. :p

My dad taught me how to drive a stick shift about a year ago. I've never driven anything besides a stick. :eek:penmouth:

I could drive one but we would probably stall in the middle of the freeway. *nods*

I get the concept of how to drive stick shift, it's just actually driving it. I can multitask however, for some reason pushing on the clutch and upshifting and downshifting and everything is just not the thing I want to do when trying to avoid the nutty drivers that don't know how to drive. :tearsofjoy:

Yes, I know how to drive a stick. Honestly, I'd prefer to drive a stick as it safer and easier to drive in emergency situations. Specifically, it's safer and easier to stop if you lose your brakes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds